Growing Deeper through Naturism

Are you just curious about nudism / naturism? A new naturist? Been one a long time? You can tell us how & why you got started. Just a sentence or a paragraph is enough. You're not ready for naturism yet? That's OK, you can even say so here. New Comers please post here. ALL NUDIST COMMENTS WELCOME HERE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Growing Deeper through Naturism

Postby Jewing » Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:44 pm

As a teen and young adult I enjoyed being nude when alone. It was not part of family life growing up or in married life during child raising years. As an empty nester I embraced nudity at home whenever possible in the house and at times working outside. In part I always hated the restriction of clothing. Shedding clothes felt too like I was freeing myself of life burdens and subjective constraints. My nudism has evolved to include hiking naked in carefully selected places and times. On the trail in the midst of the beauty of God's creation I find myself drawing closer to God finding renewal and restoration.
Jewing
Resident

Re: Growing Deeper through Naturism

Postby naturaldon » Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:34 pm

I can relate perfectly! Thanks for the testimony.
-Don
He must increase, but I must decrease. (John 3:30)
naturaldon
Native Resident

Postby webmeister » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:16 pm

Jewing wrote:Shedding clothes felt too like I was freeing myself of life burdens and subjective constraints. My nudism has evolved to include hiking naked in carefully selected places and times. On the trail in the midst of the beauty of God's creation I find myself drawing closer to God finding renewal and restoration.

Thumbs up to what you are saying Jewing :like: :like: :D Anxious for more naturist time outdoors whenever the world settles down a bit...
Live - Love - Laugh
Have Fun!
webmeister
Native Resident

Postby Lionheart2 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:06 pm

Yes sir. Feel the same.
Lionheart2
Resident

Postby Larryk1052 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:52 am

Jewing, I can relate to your experience with nudism. I live in the woods and I love nude hiking.
Larry in Kentucky

"Nude" just means barefoot all over.
Larryk1052
Native Resident

Return to Are you a naturist?