Enjoy being nude.

Are you just curious about nudism / naturism? A new naturist? Been one a long time? You can tell us how & why you got started. Just a sentence or a paragraph is enough. You're not ready for naturism yet? That's OK, you can even say so here. New Comers please post here. ALL NUDIST COMMENTS WELCOME HERE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Enjoy being nude.

Postby toramei » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:42 pm

Enjoy being nude which is everyday and night exception trips to the church and the supermarket.The local law enforcement frowns upon it.

Eventually the rest of the world will see the light.

Though their eyes are closed.

Rich
" Who told you that you were naked ? " Do not suffocate your skin let it breathe.
toramei
Resident

Re: Enjoy being nude.

Postby JimShedd112 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:35 am

Welcome to the Village Rich, from sunny Las Vegas, Neveada.

Jim
Livin' naked and free
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby nudist2011 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:08 am

Yes you want to make sure you have clothes on when you go outside. The police come it's 72 hour lock up for evaluation. Me I'm nude 24/7 except when I have errands to run. Enjoy your stay at CNV. Fred R
I'm a Methodist nudist. Became a nudist April 6, 2011
nudist2011
Native Resident

Postby Larryk1052 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:24 am

Welcome, everything done in the nude is just more enjoyable including work. A couple of years ago I even attended a worship service in the nude. Of course the service was held at a nudist resort.
Larry in Kentucky

"Nude" just means barefoot all over.
Larryk1052
Native Resident

Postby Larryk1052 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:25 am

nudist2011 wrote:Yes you want to make sure you have clothes on when you go outside. The police come it's 72 hour lock up for evaluation. Me I'm nude 24/7 except when I have errands to run. Enjoy your stay at CNV. Fred R

Where do the police lock you up for 72 hours for just being nude??
Larry in Kentucky

Larryk1052
Native Resident

Postby Rev. Ross » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:06 am

Yes, I enjoy being nude. My wife and I fell asleep nude last night holding each other. This is my favorite way to fall asleep. I woke up nude as well (makes sense).
I have only one close neighbor and they can see into the front window, so my chances of nude in the living room are nil in the daytime.
My back deck is a great place to be nude at night. I turn off the porch light and sit out there nude and pray or just be.The deck has 3 foot walls which block site from the neighbors.

Have a great nude day in the Lord, Rev.Ross
Rev. Ross
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:22 am

Isn't it amazing how WE have to be careful not to offend others while in the privacy of our own homes or back yards? The neighbors can do pretty much whatever they choose in public view (except go nude) and no one thinks to complain or call the police. But, if someone peers into our window(s) or over our fence or wall and sees us enjoying life without clothing then we're subject to harassment at best.

Jim
Livin' naked and free
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby natman » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:39 pm

Rev. Ross wrote:Yes, I enjoy being nude. My wife and I fell asleep nude last night holding each other. This is my favorite way to fall asleep.

Except for the coldest of nights, my wife and I have fallen asleep nude and in each other's arms every night since we have been married (over nine years now), and it is also our FAVORITE way to fall asleep. In fact, it is the ONLY way we can fall asleep. However, even on the coldest of nights, when she will sometimes go to bed with a t-shirt, within about ten minutes she is ripping it off and we sleep and wake up nude and in each other's arms. We have a Queen sized bed, but could just as easily sleep in a twin.

Rev. Ross wrote:I woke up nude as well (makes sense).

Ummm... That makes sense, unless you are a "sleep-dresser" (kind of like a "sleep-walker"). I don't think there is an official medical term for "sleep-dressing". :? :D

Rev. Ross wrote:I have only one close neighbor and they can see into the front window, so my chances of nude in the living room are nil in the daytime.

Haven't you ever heard of blinds or drapes? :wink:

Rev. Ross wrote:My back deck is a great place to be nude at night. I turn off the porch light and sit out there nude and pray or just be.

WHen the weather is conducive, we have slept nude out under the stars on lounge chairs or on our garden swing. It is awesome to look up at the stars, totally exposed. It feels like we could reach out and touch the face of God.
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby JimShedd112 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:35 pm

Unfortunately, my wife does NOT sleep nude and, so far, won't go nude in the house, except short trips to/from whereever indoors, and ABSOLUTELY not outside. I sleep nude and do all else nude every opportunity I get. It doesn't include the front yard of course thogh I'd love to.

Jim
Livin' naked and free
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby Rev. Ross » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:01 pm

I am trying to be nude as much of the day as I can. I have to wear clothes going outside in the day time and to church and stores.
This morning was a nice naked morning. My wife slept in lat and I had some good quiet time to myself. It was great.

Blessings,Rev.Ross
Rev. Ross
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:24 pm

I wear clothes as little as possible, from the time I get home until I go out. As far as the front yard or down the street to the mailbox, it's a pair of shorts opened as far as possible without them falling off, or a bath towel wrapped round the waist. So far, no negative feedback from anyone.

Jim
Livin' naked and free
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby Larryk1052 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:39 am

Went out to the land Friday evening got naked and stayed that way till I left Saturday afternoon. I read some, relaxed and worked on the house a little. It was great. Most every weekend I go out to the land to work on the house and I usually get several hours of naked time.
Larry in Kentucky

Larryk1052
Native Resident

Postby Tomfree » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:31 pm

My wife won't be nude unless she is taking a shower. But praise God, just this last weekend, she walked around our camper for a few minutes topless! I can't tell you how encouraged I am about this. I was already nude, as usual, and she just surprised me!
Tomfree
Resident

Postby natman » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:37 am

'Sounds like she is taking baby steps (or in this case, "booby" steps). :mrgreen:

This is indeed encouraging Tom. I am sure we all pray that she will gradually grow more comfortable with her own nudity as she see you being comfortable in yours. Just stay consistent in your practices.
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby Tomfree » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:09 pm

natman wrote:'Sounds like she is taking baby steps (or in this case, "booby" steps). :mrgreen:

This is indeed encouraging Tom. I am sure we all pray that she will gradually grow more comfortable with her own nudity as she see you being comfortable in yours. Just stay consistent in your practices.

Thanks for the prayers and encouragement Natman!
Tomfree
Resident

Next

Return to Are you a naturist?