walking nude on public trails

Are you just curious about nudism / naturism? A new naturist? Been one a long time? You can tell us how & why you got started. Just a sentence or a paragraph is enough. You're not ready for naturism yet? That's OK, you can even say so here. New Comers please post here. ALL NUDIST COMMENTS WELCOME HERE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

walking nude on public trails

Postby thomas » Sun May 20, 2012 12:50 pm

hi,

our group (15 people, mostly families with children) walk in th nude on public trails in the moutains - we think that it's very confortable- our body us exposed to the sun und the nature-

sometimes we meet clothed people on the trails - the discussion is about the naturist way of live - we explain why we are naturist and excited the curiosity.
what do you think about this?
thomas
Resident

Re: walking nude on public trails

Postby JimShedd112 » Sun May 20, 2012 11:17 pm

I think it's great, Thomas. It's nice to know the clothed people accept nudity and inquire about it. I noticed in a previous post you said there are 2 million nudists in France. I think it is great.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby wearingair » Sun May 20, 2012 11:37 pm

Hi thomas, sounds like a lot of fun to me :D
wearingair
Native Resident

Postby Larryk1052 » Mon May 21, 2012 7:08 am

Sounds like a wonderful way to hike.
Larry in Kentucky

"Nude" just means barefoot all over.
Larryk1052
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Mon May 21, 2012 12:46 pm

I know a guy who spent time in prison for walking nude on a public trail here in National Forest land.
I would like to praise France for their better attitude about the body.
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby natman » Mon May 21, 2012 3:30 pm

Thomas,

Is it legal to be nude on public trails where you are in France?

As Christians, we are to submit to the laws of the government (as long as they do not overstep God's Laws), since God ordains governements. We are to be model citizens (See Romans 13).

What has been the general reactions of the textiles you have encountered on the trails?
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby heyitschris » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:59 pm

it would be impossible to get away with something like that where im from..
heyitschris
Resident

Postby prairieboy » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:54 pm

natman wrote:As Christians, we are to submit to the laws of the government (as long as they do not overstep God's Laws), since God ordains governments.

"Submit to" and "obey" are not necessarily the same thing.
prairieboy
Native Resident

Postby bn2bnude » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:19 am

prairieboy wrote:
natman wrote:As Christians, we are to submit to the laws of the government (as long as they do not overstep God's Laws), since God ordains governments.

"Submit to" and "obey" are not necessarily the same thing.

Not sure how they are different. Please explain.
So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. (Rom 8:1 NLT)

If I speak with the tongues of men and angels but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. (1 Cor 13:1)
bn2bnude
Native Resident

Postby prairieboy » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:46 pm

When the apostles were told not to witness to the name of Jesus, they did not obey. When they were then arrested for their disobedience they submitted to the authorities. In modern times some women have been counseled to obey their unbelieving husbands in committing sin. Submission has more to do with accepting the right of the one being submitted to to inflict penalties for a lack of obedience. Civil disobedience generally involves submission to the authorities when they arrest, and then try a person, or persons. One acknowledges their right to impose their will in enforcing a law or command that one believes to be wrong, or unjust. If you disobeyed, then did not stick around to face the consequences, that would not be submission.
prairieboy
Native Resident

Postby bn2bnude » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:32 am

prairieboy wrote:When the apostles were told not to witness to the name of Jesus, they did not obey. When they were then arrested for their disobedience they submitted to the authorities. In modern times some women have been counseled to obey their unbelieving husbands in committing sin. Submission has more to do with accepting the right of the one being submitted to to inflict penalties for a lack of obedience. Civil disobedience generally involves submission to the authorities when they arrest, and then try a person, or persons. One acknowledges their right to impose their will in enforcing a law or command that one believes to be wrong, or unjust. If you disobeyed, then did not stick around to face the consequences, that would not be submission.

Thank you for the clarification.
So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. (Rom 8:1 NLT)

If I speak with the tongues of men and angels but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. (1 Cor 13:1)
bn2bnude
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:12 am

thomas wrote:hi,

our group (15 people, mostly families with children) walk in th nude on public trails in the moutains - we think that it's very confortable- our body us exposed to the sun und the nature-

sometimes we meet clothed people on the trails - the discussion is about the naturist way of live - we explain why we are naturist and excited the curiosity.
what do you think about this?

If you hike nude in the Apenzell of Switzerland, you not only violate canton law, but offend the citizens.
This is not just about the nudity but about aggressive Germans imposing their will on a neighbor country, just as was done in the last century.
The Deutschland über alle attitude that typifies the Reich remains intact, long after the outward destruction of the regime.
I am not saying that Apenzellers cannot learn to incorporate body freedom into their very traditional culture, but the effort to introduce this must be done over a long period of time and with a great deal of sensitivity to their folk ways.

If these walks are done in Germany, then it is a very different matter and much good can be accomplished.
West Germans have in large part lost much of the Nacktkultur that was common in other years and they tried to impose their newfound prudishness on the North Sea beaches in the former East Germany.

Much social change begins with teens and young adults and we can expect that this is Germany's best hope of bringing back
Freikörperkultur
repackaged for today's generation.
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby wannabnude » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:46 pm

What a great sense of freedom that must be to walk in the countryside, one with nature!
"God does not COMMAND us to be clothed. He ALLOWS us to be clothed." R.C. Sproul
wannabnude
Native Resident

Postby jochanaan » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:11 pm

It is, wannabnude--as long as we don't have to worry about passersby and gawkers! :shock: :lol:
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby Johannes_1965 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:29 am

Ramblinman wrote:If you hike nude in the Apenzell of Switzerland, you not only violate canton law, but offend the citizens.
This is not just about the nudity but about aggressive Germans imposing their will on a neighbor country, just as was done in the last century.
The Deutschland über alle attitude that typifies the Reich remains intact, long after the outward destruction of the regime.
I am not saying that Apenzellers cannot learn to incorporate body freedom into their very traditional culture, but the effort to introduce this must be done over a long period of time and with a great deal of sensitivity to their folk ways.

If these walks are done in Germany, then it is a very different matter and much good can be accomplished.
West Germans have in large part lost much of the Nacktkultur that was common in other years and they tried to impose their newfound prudishness on the North Sea beaches in the former East Germany.

Much social change begins with teens and young adults and we can expect that this is Germany's best hope of bringing back
Freikörperkultur
repackaged for today's generation.

Ramblinman, I just wonder where your essay about Appenzell and Germany comes from? Did you have a private revelation? The original statement of Thomas contains nothing you talk about. I've been for a short time in a German FKK Forum and in fact, you find reports about such open nude hikes in Germany and Appenzell. But those in Switzerland are organized by a real, native Appenzeller. :D
I abandoned German Forums because there seems to be no place for Christian themes, it's about FFK only and that gets quickly boring. I don't agree with your Reich- statement from my experience. I'd rather say we had an inferiority complex for a long time. In the 3. Reich nudism was absolutely banned and nudists ended up in concentration camps. No good idea to bring together naturist hikes with German aggression in my opinion.
Johannes
Last edited by Johannes_1965 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit..."
(John 15,5)
Johannes_1965
Native Resident

Next

Return to Are you a naturist?