walking nude on public trails

Are you just curious about nudism / naturism? A new naturist? Been one a long time? You can tell us how & why you got started. Just a sentence or a paragraph is enough. You're not ready for naturism yet? That's OK, you can even say so here. New Comers please post here. ALL NUDIST COMMENTS WELCOME HERE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: walking nude on public trails

Postby jochanaan » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:14 am

Petros wrote:I nobly withstood temptation and did not go there.
Temptation is one thing. A bad pun is something I can almost never resist. :biggrin:
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby Petros » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:01 pm

So, your list is longer than Oscar's.

I actually sometimes hold my tongue long enough Herself gets it out.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby twist3d » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:00 pm

I was going to go walk some trails nude today on my lunch break but I ended up doing something else instead.

Maybe tomorrow I'll go out for a walk on my break. :)
twist3d
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:56 am

If you are taken to jail for nude walking on public trails, please contact the Naturist Action Committee. One of their lawyers might be able to help. If you are a member of AANR, it wouldn't hurt to contact them as well.
Historically their focus is advocacy for resort owners, but your membership could be the proof you need that you are not some lone wolf out to shock people, but a naturist trying to live a life consistent with his values.
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:01 pm

THERE I see two very useful bits advice.

Not in the posiution to act at present, but stoed for future reference.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby twist3d » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:33 pm

Very good advice. Hopefully I don't need to take it because I really don't want to get caught. I just simply enjoy hiking nude and my property isn't big enough to do that.
twist3d
Native Resident

Postby spirit » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:37 pm

Hi

sounds like a very enjoyable day out
spirit
Resident

Postby vycna » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:47 pm

I think in California, there is a policy in State Park or Forest Land that away from others who would object you cannot be in trouble from being found nude by officials there, the Cahill Policy. If others have seen and reported it you would have to comply and get dressed that day. Maybe the officials are not to require it without the complaint, but I am not sure, one should probably cover up if they do say to do so.
vycna
Native Resident

Postby DaveT » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:43 pm

It sure is a pleasure to wonder the wild land with no breeze or sun shields, but if done in public parks I will stay off the trails, which in previous times we have done anyway a lot even with a fabric covering. Too bad it's gotta be that way but we have to live in harmony with what society we're in unless we're forbidden to obey God by that society. We do have the obligation to put obedience to God's commands above all earthly considerations. Since we have only one instance of God commanding someone to walk naked in public, and that for the purpose of a prophetic illustration. The rest of us not being commanded to, left to our free choice, should use some wisdom in the matter.

I would love to leave the shoes behind as well but our area has too many green briars for comfort. Tis nice to be immune to poison ivy since it's a prevalent weed. I've been working in the shop on mechanic projects a lot, but have managed to get out a few times this fall for a few hours of uncovered ginseng hunting. Every time I get out there I feel quite at home, a subtle sense of peace I suppose. May be something to do with growing up playing in the woods and creek that bordered our place in southeastern TN. even did it naked a few times. I certainly am glad my mother decided to move out of town when I was very little, I remember the house in town even though I was about 3 when they moved. They bought land with no buildings, moved into a tent. Oh well, that was 45 years ago. Now we're much further out with several thousand acres of uninhabited land around us. The owners of which live elsewhere.
DaveT
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:54 pm

Delightful.

Talking to herself the other day about early memories - my route to school passed through a little patch of woods. I have NO memory of the walk TO school - which would have been all Go straight don't be late. But coming home I remember mostly passing through the woods, stepping over the stream, drinking it in, exploring a bit, taking time.

In the well wooded park wjere most of my early not literally closet nudirty happened, I avopided the MAIN trails, but got to know a lot of the little side paths.
Petros
Native Resident

Postby webmeister » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:18 am

vycna wrote:I think in California, there is a policy in State Park or Forest Land that away from others who would object you cannot be in trouble from being found nude by officials there, the Cahill Policy. If others have seen and reported it you would have to comply and get dressed that day. Maybe the officials are not to require it without the complaint, but I am not sure, one should probably cover up if they do say to do so.

Here is some good reading...might be good to put you to sleep but the basic beginnings speak about the Cahill Policy...
http://www.bayareanaturists.org/cahill.html
Live - Love - Laugh
Have Fun!
webmeister
Native Resident

Postby christian84 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:41 pm

I think nudity in nature is relaxing even if public exposure is sometimes offensive to some people. is hard for some to understand that nudity can also be non-sexual. At first people were dressed fog without, but because sin appeared shame. Knowledge of good and evil caused serious problems because consciousness of guilt.
christian84
Resident

Postby Bare_Truth » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:41 pm

christian84 wrote:I think
At first

people

were

dressed

fog

without
Can anyone here make sense of this first half of a compound sentence?
I am wondering if Christian84 is using some sort of translation program to try to converse in English when their mother tongue is something else.
I never met anyone that I could not learn something from.
Bare_Truth
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:56 am

Very likely - That "fog" probably clues the lingo, but it rings nothing for me immediately.
Petros
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:38 pm

Perhaps we could ask him to post in Latin since so few of us speak Romanian.
Ramblinman
Native Resident

PreviousNext

Return to Are you a naturist?