Am I a naturist? Well, I guess so

Are you just curious about nudism / naturism? A new naturist? Been one a long time? You can tell us how & why you got started. Just a sentence or a paragraph is enough. You're not ready for naturism yet? That's OK, you can even say so here. New Comers please post here. ALL NUDIST COMMENTS WELCOME HERE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: Am I a naturist? Well, I guess so

Postby nudie66 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:37 pm

Well, my friend who accompanied me to Gunnison Beach back in August, and who I was making plans with for New Year's, just called to share something on her mind - and I felt the same way. After spending Dec. 22nd together, we both individually realized that there just wasn't a connection happening between us. So, instead of her coming down for New Year's, she wanted me to be free to make other plans, because as she put it, you never know if I may be missing out on meeting the right one, just because I was with her! Does that make sense? I think so.

Anyway, I'm relieved, because I was feeling the same way. Let's see what God has in store for me instead of MY plans! His are always better anyway. :wink:

Happy Nude Year, CN Village family!!

Warren
I transfer camcorder tapes & other family memories to DVD. http://prosservideodubs.com/
nudie66
Native Resident

Re: Am I a naturist? Well, I guess so

Postby Petros » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:13 am

What's for you won't go by you. If you are talking - and LISTENING - to God, you will know when you are are really at the appointment with destiny.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Previous

Return to Are you a naturist?