Almost!

Are you just curious about nudism / naturism? A new naturist? Been one a long time? You can tell us how & why you got started. Just a sentence or a paragraph is enough. You're not ready for naturism yet? That's OK, you can even say so here. New Comers please post here. ALL NUDIST COMMENTS WELCOME HERE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Almost!

Postby KieranB » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:43 am

I am single, aged 51 and over time have gradually embraced nudism at home. It started with getting undressed when coming in from work and going around in underwear. Then it developed to going fully naked. And it just felt so natural.

While I thought about meeting with others, I didn't have the opportunity, or probably the confidence! However, I went to a thermal spa in Austria a couple of months ago where I was on holidays. The main part of the spa was large pools with a lot of families. However, there was a smaller part for adults only, where you could relax without the noise of screaming kids! What I didn't realise was that it was also nudist! So this was my opportunity to try nudism in public for the first time.

As everybody else was naked, I had no problems taking off my swimming shorts. The people were of all shapes, sizes and ages and were singles, couples and groups. There was a pool, sauna, relaxation area and cafe, and it felt totally natural. The only problem was that most were locals and my German is poor, so I didn't get to talk to many people.

So now I know that I am happy with naturism and hope to find opportunities around London where being a single male nudist is accepted.
KieranB
Resident

Re: Almost!

Postby JimShedd112 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:49 am

Welcome to the village Kieran. I hope you'll soon find many more opportunities to experience social nudity. Once you fully embrace it you'll never want to go back to clothed , I'm sure.

Jim Shedd
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby natman » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:20 pm

Perhaps those of us with reluctant spouses should invest in a vacation to Germany, Sweden or any of the countries where nude group saunas are common.
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby bn2bnude » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:48 pm

Welcome Kieran.

I brought my reluctant spouse to Germany and she is still reluctant. She wasn't thrilled with the sauna experience
So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. (Rom 8:1 NLT)

If I speak with the tongues of men and angels but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. (1 Cor 13:1)
bn2bnude
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:59 am

Quite. I am sure it varies with the various spice [plural of spouse, of course] and the degree and cause of reluctance, but Herself would certainly not entertain the notion of a sauna experience shared even with only me.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Return to Are you a naturist?