At last a naturist

Are you just curious about nudism / naturism? A new naturist? Been one a long time? You can tell us how & why you got started. Just a sentence or a paragraph is enough. You're not ready for naturism yet? That's OK, you can even say so here. New Comers please post here. ALL NUDIST COMMENTS WELCOME HERE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

At last a naturist

Postby johnmartin » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:03 pm

I have wanted to be a naturist for about 35 years but somehow never got round to it. Last year when we had some good weather I decided it was about time I was a naturist. So the next day I got on the train to the nearest naturist beach to enjoy the weather and the fresh air and sun on all my body.The freedom was exhilarating. The day was thoroughly enjoyable.
This year I plan a few days at a naturist club and I have already entered for a naked run. I look forward to more natural freedom.
johnmartin
New Comer

Re: At last a naturist

Postby natman » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:47 am

John,
Congratulations on finally taking the plunge and welcome to the Village.
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby JimShedd112 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:16 am

John, I'm glad to read you finally took the plunge. Nakedness in nature is great isn't it? I'm only sorry it took me a very long time as well but so glad I became a nudist about 4 1/2 years ago.

Jim Shedd
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby nakedpreacher » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:38 pm

Congratulations John on your new found freedom. I envy you that you have a free beach so close to you (or any beach for that mater) I am about 900 miles inland (I don't know how many Km without doing the math, I guess about 1500) and Wyoming is too cold most of the year to support a resort so I am mostly stuck in my house. What held you back for 35 yrs, and after that long what made you take the plunge?
Naked Preacher
If, when we judged others, our real motive was to destroy evil; we should look for evil where it is certain to be found, and that is in our own hearts. Dietrich Bonhoeffer, The Cost of Discipleship
nakedpreacher
Native Resident

Postby New_Adventurer » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:35 pm

So the next day I got on the train to the nearest naturist beach to enjoy the weather and the fresh air and sun on all my body.

Which beach? Also, you may want to look for closer venues that are not necessarily beaches.
New_Adventurer
Native Resident

Postby johnmartin » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:09 pm

The Beach was Brighton nudist beach. Very much pebbles but on good days you get a good crowd of fellow nudists there. Also Brighton town is a very interesting place to visit.Will be there for the Beach Boys and the Moody Blues in June.
I will be going to other nudist venues this year that are not beaches.
It took me so long to be a naturist as work and life in general took over my time. Oh what a mistake to have left it so long.
johnmartin
New Comer

Postby Ramblinman » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:02 am

John, by chance does the Royal Botanic Gardens in Kew have a naturist day?
I was there on a surprisingly warm sunny day in June and thought to myself, "These clothes are quite unnecessary!".
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby jochanaan » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:03 pm

Ramblinman wrote:John, by chance does the Royal Botanic Gardens in Kew have a naturist day?
I was there on a surprisingly warm sunny day in June and thought to myself, "These clothes are quite unnecessary!".

Lovely picture! Who? :D
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby Ramblinman » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:43 pm

jochanaan wrote:
Ramblinman wrote:John, by chance does the Royal Botanic Gardens in Kew have a naturist day?

Lovely picture! Who? :D

It was Ian and Barbara Pollard in Malmsbury UK who hosted a gardening show on television.
They have, sorry to say, divorced and the garden has been sold.
Formerly known as Laskett Gardens, the Pollards revived it and naturists from all over came to visit.
I would like to see naturists take charge of it once again!
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:08 pm

I agree, it is a very lovely picture. so inviting.

Jim Shedd
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:25 pm

JimShedd112 wrote:I agree, it is a very lovely picture. so inviting.

Jim Shedd

Jim, in addition to the visual appeal of the garden, there is something so natural about people in their natural state in mankind's original home: a garden.

Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby johnmartin » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:18 am

[quote="jochanaan"][quote="Ramblinman"]John, by chance does the Royal Botanic Gardens in Kew have a naturist day?
I cannot be sure but I would be very surprised if the Royal Botanic Gardens have a naturist day.
johnmartin
New Comer

Postby Petros » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:16 am

Great place for it, though.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:19 am

All the pictures of people gardening in their natural state are beautiful to look at. I'd sure love to join any of them.

Jim Shedd
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby nakedpreacher » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:05 pm

I'd just like to be able to garden, Wyoming's growing season is so short that it is not even worth it. I once planted four tomato plants on the southern exposure of the house right next to the foundation for warmth. I got one ripe tomato before the first frost, I had a bunch of green ones but only one got ripe. I gave up. Nude gardening would be even better, but once again one must worry about frost on the fruit.
Naked Preacher
If, when we judged others, our real motive was to destroy evil; we should look for evil where it is certain to be found, and that is in our own hearts. Dietrich Bonhoeffer, The Cost of Discipleship
nakedpreacher
Native Resident

Next

Return to Are you a naturist?