YES I AM CHRISTIAN NUDIST

Are you just curious about nudism / naturism? A new naturist? Been one a long time? You can tell us how & why you got started. Just a sentence or a paragraph is enough. You're not ready for naturism yet? That's OK, you can even say so here. New Comers please post here. ALL NUDIST COMMENTS WELCOME HERE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

YES I AM CHRISTIAN NUDIST

Postby NUDEBEME » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:36 am

To me,being a Christian is reason enough to be a nudist.I think all Christians can choose to be nudists,because from my own study of the bible as a lay person,apologetic and teacher of the Word,strong believer,Spirit filled and totally Christ centered Christian,we as Christians CAN be nudists without guilt!My reasons being....We are clothed in Christ and with Christ...Christ the second and last Adam restored us back into relationship with God our Father,as was Adam before he fell into sin.Adam's covering was the Glory,presence and image of God,and his identity was God.
In Christ,He reconciled us back to the Father,and more...INTO the Father,giving us the nature of God.Further more,the temples of God was not covered in textiles,it was open and visible,and God dweller in the Holiest of holiest...but now in Christ,we become the temple of God,the Ho-lies of holiest is within us,and neither do we need to be,or should we be covered,or clothed.We can,and should be naked,as we as Gods temple,are a witness and testimony to Him living in us.As a Christian,clothed in Christ,I am proudly naked in Christ,and even in my nudity,I boast in Christ....I worship in the nude,preach in the nude,and praise Him in the nude....I have nothing to hide,because after all,it was God Whom created me...and my genitals.He knows what I look like,and God iis not shy,neither is he shy for me....God is not genital shy.I share St.Francis's opinion
"By the naked Christ on the cross,I can be naked,Because the naked Christ on the cross bore my shame,and hence,I am not ashamed to be naked.. Thank you NUDEBEME
NUDEBEME
New Comer

Re: YES I AM CHRISTIAN NUDIST

Postby JimShedd112 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:41 am

Welcome to CNV, NUDEBEME. I believe your philosophy is 100% correct. Please share mor with us as you wish.

Jim Shedd
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby jochanaan » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:04 am

Welcome to our Village. Indeed, most of us here have come to similar conclusions. :)
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby Jon-Marc » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:18 pm

Unfortunately, most Christians (especially pastors) believe that nudity outside the bedroom or bathroom is sinful--especially between both genders other than your spouse. One pastor told me, "We can't have a nudist representing our church, and God wouldn't be pleased with it anyway." I guess that was the most polite way he could think of to tell me I was living in sin. He didn't have the courage to say it to my face; he just sent me an e-mail.

I can't understand why people who believe that God created Adam and Eve and left them without clothes in the Garden would also believe that God is offended by and would condemn nudity.
The Righteousness of Christ--the ONLY clothing I need.
Jon-Marc
Native Resident

Postby Bare_Truth » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:32 am

NUDEBEME wrote:....I worship in the nude,preach in the nude,and praise Him in the nude.........

Now there is a statement that begets a question. Namely the part that says that you "...preach in the nude...".

Could you expand on that a bit. When and where do you get the opportunity. Is this in a congregational setting, or are you simply talking about opportunities to do personal witnessing. Or are you able to do street preaching nude :shock: (that would produce some interesting reactions :lol: ) or are you actually pastor a congregation or do lay preaching from time to time?
I never met anyone that I could not learn something from.
Bare_Truth
Native Resident

Postby natman » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:18 pm

Howdy Nudebeme and welcome to the "Village" from south of you in Houston Texas.

I too am interested in your statement about "preaching in the nude".
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Return to Are you a naturist?