New and limited

Are you just curious about nudism / naturism? A new naturist? Been one a long time? You can tell us how & why you got started. Just a sentence or a paragraph is enough. You're not ready for naturism yet? That's OK, you can even say so here. New Comers please post here. ALL NUDIST COMMENTS WELCOME HERE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

New and limited

Postby Formanr42 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:56 pm

I have just started to try and embrace the naturist lifestyle. Only my best friend knows that i am dabbling in this, and he may be coming to it as well, but other than that no one knows. I live in a relatively strict Catholic household, except my dad who is Baptist, but they both would not allow any nudity at all whatsoever. And since i am always under watch, i can't got to nude beaches or resorts until i get into college, and even then there aren't any naturist clubs near me that i have found. Here to meet people around my age mostly though.
Formanr42
New Comer

Re: New and limited

Postby jochanaan » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:02 pm

That can be rough, until you are in a space where your folks don't watch you. Have you tried going nude in your own room, when you can be sort of assured that your folks won't check on you?
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby Petros » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:55 pm

I have to say - that depends on the parents. When I was in very similar circumstances, I had NO guarantee that someone - particularly my mother, who hated my habit of closing the door - would not open the door and look in or enter, with or without a warning knock.

I had to pick my times and places very carefully.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby webmeister » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:12 am

Formanr42 wrote:I have just started to try and embrace the naturist lifestyle. Only my best friend knows that i am dabbling in this, and he may be coming to it as well, but other than that no one knows. I live in a relatively strict Catholic household, except my dad who is Baptist, but they both would not allow any nudity at all whatsoever. And since i am always under watch, i can't got to nude beaches or resorts until i get into college, and even then there aren't any naturist clubs near me that i have found. Here to meet people around my age mostly though.

Welcome to the Naturist Village Formanr. Sounds like a naturist camping trip away from people with your friend needs to be planned. May you enjoy what God said "Is Good" for many years to come... Maybe your friend would like to join the village also...
Live - Love - Laugh
Have Fun!
webmeister
Native Resident

Return to Are you a naturist?