Jim's a naturist

Are you just curious about nudism / naturism? A new naturist? Been one a long time? You can tell us how & why you got started. Just a sentence or a paragraph is enough. You're not ready for naturism yet? That's OK, you can even say so here. New Comers please post here. ALL NUDIST COMMENTS WELCOME HERE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Jim's a naturist

Postby Jim » Wed May 11, 2016 10:58 pm

It says newcomers should post here, so here goes, even if I don't have much to say at the moment.
I first saw a naturist magazine in college. My original motivation was partly sexual stimulation, partly curiosity toward an unusual life style, as I was hoping to become a psychologist. It turned out it was rational and attractive. My first naturist experience was on a free beach in California with my brother, who was more of a hippy-type than me. I gradually became aware of how naturism was not just allowable to Christians, but fit well into Christian belief and lifestyle.
Jim
Native Resident

Re: Jim's a naturist

Postby JimShedd112 » Thu May 12, 2016 9:01 am

Welcome, Jim, from Las Vegas, Nevada. I believe I also greeted you earlier in response to what would have been a later post by you.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Re: Jim's a naturist

Postby jasenj1 » Sun May 15, 2016 4:36 pm

I'd be very interested to read how your naturism fits in with your "intentional Christian community" you mention in your other introductory strips.
jasenj1
Native Resident

Return to Are you a naturist?