Repost

Are you just curious about nudism / naturism? A new naturist? Been one a long time? You can tell us how & why you got started. Just a sentence or a paragraph is enough. You're not ready for naturism yet? That's OK, you can even say so here. New Comers please post here. ALL NUDIST COMMENTS WELCOME HERE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Repost

Postby Lionheart » Fri May 18, 2018 2:31 pm

Well, let's see. My wife and I are body positive around the kids and get naked when we need to, bath with them, change while they are running in and out, don't rush to get dressed but not nudist at home. I prefer to be naked when I can outside for recreation, so I would say that's more naturistic. I have been to nudist resorts and fit in just fine and happy to do normally clothed activities naked just for the sake of being naked, but I don't feel compelled to live naked. But I guess I would if I could. My wife is still shy about social setting so she would not consider herself a naturist or a nudist, but maybe a skinny dipper. She enjoys that.
I am just a Christian man that enjoys the company of others while naked, naked recreation, naked outdoors, skinnydipping, sauna and hot tub naked, and generally just very relaxed in my skin. I have found that I have come to a place to truly feel no shame in my nakedness. Thus, I say I am a naturist.
Run Wild|Live Free|Love Strong
Lionheart
Permanent Resident

Re: Repost

Postby natman » Fri May 18, 2018 4:10 pm

Howdy Lionheart and welcome.

For some reason, I thought you were already a member here, but then, I may have seen you on another site.
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby Lionheart » Fri May 18, 2018 10:55 pm

It was here. I left and came back. Missed it too much. Just shouldn’t have left.
Lionheart
Permanent Resident

Postby Lionheart » Wed May 23, 2018 9:47 pm

You remembered correctly. I took a period of time off and just coming back. The community here is great and a big help to all of us trying to find freedom in a bound world.
Lionheart
Permanent Resident

Return to Are you a naturist?