Changes in the site's administration.

This forum is for the purpose of the webmaster and site administrator informing the membership of situations pertaining to the site. Replies are not allowed here. Responses may be directed to either the webmaster or site administrator via PM or email.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Changes in the site's administration.

Postby Webmaster » Fri May 18, 2007 5:43 pm

Please read this announcement carefully.

Over the past few months the person that has been serving as the Site Administrator, or SA, has been a blessing to us all. His wisdom and guidance have been proof of his relationship with God being strong and wonderful. But recent events, both here and privately, have been straining him too much. He has, through prayer and seeking God's guidance, decided to take a leave from his duties for a while. It may be a year, it may be more, he's not sure. But he is sure that he needs to step back from his duties here.

While we agreed with his decision, it was done so with a mix of sadness and understanding. His daily prescience will be missed, but he has agreed to stop in once in a while to give advice where it is need. Our prayers and love go with him.

During the next few weeks we will be deciding who will fill the position of Site Administrator. For now, Desert Hiker has agreed to do his best, and thus far has done a wonderful job. Natman has been promoted to the position of Senior Moderator to help deal with any issues that may arise during the times that Desert Hiker is unavailable.

The Moderators will be working on filling some gaps that we have while we consider what God has planned for us. We ask that you keep SA and Desert Hiker, as well as the rest of the staff here, in your daily prayers as these decisions are made.

Thank you,

WM
I am the webmaster. I maintain the site and take care of upgrades.
If you need to contact me about technical matters please send me email at webmaster@cnvillage.org
Webmaster
Councillor

Return to Announcements