Intro to Christian Naturism I, album is now complete

This forum is for the purpose of the webmaster and site administrator informing the membership of situations pertaining to the site. Replies are not allowed here. Responses may be directed to either the webmaster or site administrator via PM or email.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Intro to Christian Naturism I, album is now complete

Postby SiteAdmin » Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:16 am

The first general photo album, Introduction to Christian Naturism, I, is now complete, with a total of 43 images (I just added the last 15). In the next few days I'm hoping to add an introductory album to naturists involved in sporting events.

Disclaimer: These images are gathered from web sites round the world wherever naturists are active, and are assumed to be in the public domain. They represent the healthy, natural activities of wholesome, family naturism. Any questions or concerns about any of the images may be directed to the Site Administrator via PM.
Happiness is neither within us only, or without us; it is the union of ourselves with God.
-- Blaise Pascal
SiteAdmin
Native Resident

Postby natman » Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:04 pm

Have you ever found any obviously Christian naturist photos, ie. praying, kneeling, Bible studying, preaching to add to the album?
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby SiteAdmin » Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:38 pm

natman wrote:Have you ever found any obviously Christian naturist photos, ie. praying, kneeling, Bible studying, preaching to add to the album?

Yes, but not nearly enough. I have seen an album you put up somewhere else, Nathan, which had several of those devotional photos. I would invite you to post them in your personal album here, or even in the general gallery. I do have one of those photos on file, reserved for another introductory album.

I would also invite any other member who has such photos, or knows where to get them, to help us out.
Happiness is neither within us only, or without us; it is the union of ourselves with God.
-- Blaise Pascal
SiteAdmin
Native Resident

Postby natman » Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:57 am

I have already done so. Check them out.
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby SiteAdmin » Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:59 pm

I've seen that group, and I like it. I thought at one time you had a few more somewhere else. Maybe I was mistaken. :oops:
-- Blaise Pascal
SiteAdmin
Native Resident

Postby natman » Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:15 pm

They are on the NC site, in the users albun area, page 4.

http://www.naturist-christians.org/modu ... temId=9737
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Return to Announcements