Save and posts and PMs as drafts

This forum is for the purpose of the webmaster and site administrator informing the membership of situations pertaining to the site. Replies are not allowed here. Responses may be directed to either the webmaster or site administrator via PM or email.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Save and posts and PMs as drafts

Postby Webmaster » Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:44 pm

You may have noticed the new buttons on the bottom of the posting message and PM message boxes. This is a new feature that will allow you to create a message and save it until a later time.

TO use these functions, create your message and click the "Save as Draft" button. When you are ready to use it, go to the Index page and click on the link in the upper right corner titled "View posts and drafts." This will take you to a page that shows two sections, the messages you have saved and the threads you have posted in.

They will be listed by the dates created showing the title, forum, and date created or, for posts, the last person to post in that thread.

To use a message you have saved, click on the title and it will open up the message in an edit box. Make any changes you want to then click on the "Submit" button and your message will either be posted (if it's a thread) or sent to the user (if it's a PM.)

If you have any questions or problems with this, let me know.

WM
I am the webmaster. I maintain the site and take care of upgrades.
If you need to contact me about technical matters please send me email at webmaster@cnvillage.org
Webmaster
Councillor

Return to Announcements