Skin Cancer - cures?

Nudism raises lots of questions about body care. It is a healthy way of life in many ways, but it also presents certain concerns that we don't face when clothed. Here you can ask all your questions, and post about the health benefits of nudism / naturism.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Skin Cancer - cures?

Postby MoNatureMan » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:14 am

Being a naturist seems to bring up discussions of skin cancer.
As some of you know I have been having battle with skin cancer. Somewhere between 12 and 15 operations to remove it.
I have talked to the doctors and their weapons are:
Pre-cancer - chemo, bluelight, and freezing the bad areas.
Cancer - cut it out.

I have been freezing some areas with resonable success, but when my freezing fails, i go to the doctors and start their proceedures. They know me well and ask what i have this time when I walk into their office.

I keep hearing of other 'more natural' means, so i have started testing them out and will try and keep you advised of results.
With my history, I should make a great test case.
First report is pure frankincense oil. Using frankincense made all the cancer and pre-cancer go away on the surface. Skin looked really great, however when stopped using the frankincense all the bad areas came back. So the frankincense only affected the outer layer and did nothing to kill the cancer or pre-cancer areas.
I have been told of 3 other 'natural' cures. The next one to try/test should arrive next week, so I can start testing.

Ron :cross:
MoNatureMan
Native Resident

Re: Skin Cancer - cures?

Postby JimShedd112 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:30 am

I visit my dermatologist every three months and he always freezes the pre-cancerous areas each visit. He’s warned me against tanning but admits it’s good for my psoriasis.

Good luck with the alternatives. I look forward to the feedback.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Re: Skin Cancer - cures?

Postby RMOlson » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:48 am

I will be in prayer about that MoNatureMan.
RMOlson
Permanent Resident

Return to Nudism and Health Issues