Skin Cancer - cures?

Nudism raises lots of questions about body care. It is a healthy way of life in many ways, but it also presents certain concerns that we don't face when clothed. Here you can ask all your questions, and post about the health benefits of nudism / naturism.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Skin Cancer - cures?

Postby MoNatureMan » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:14 am

Being a naturist seems to bring up discussions of skin cancer.
As some of you know I have been having battle with skin cancer. Somewhere between 12 and 15 operations to remove it.
I have talked to the doctors and their weapons are:
Pre-cancer - chemo, bluelight, and freezing the bad areas.
Cancer - cut it out.

I have been freezing some areas with resonable success, but when my freezing fails, i go to the doctors and start their proceedures. They know me well and ask what i have this time when I walk into their office.

I keep hearing of other 'more natural' means, so i have started testing them out and will try and keep you advised of results.
With my history, I should make a great test case.
First report is pure frankincense oil. Using frankincense made all the cancer and pre-cancer go away on the surface. Skin looked really great, however when stopped using the frankincense all the bad areas came back. So the frankincense only affected the outer layer and did nothing to kill the cancer or pre-cancer areas.
I have been told of 3 other 'natural' cures. The next one to try/test should arrive next week, so I can start testing.

Ron :cross:
MoNatureMan
Native Resident

Re: Skin Cancer - cures?

Postby JimShedd112 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:30 am

I visit my dermatologist every three months and he always freezes the pre-cancerous areas each visit. He’s warned me against tanning but admits it’s good for my psoriasis.

Good luck with the alternatives. I look forward to the feedback.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby RMOlson » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:48 am

I will be in prayer about that MoNatureMan.
RMOlson
Native Resident

Postby MoNatureMan » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:00 pm

Just an update.

Aloe-Vera works on some lesion. Couple of years ago an alternative medical doctor told me to put Aloe Vera on a lesion 3,4,5,6 times a day. After about a month the entire growth fell out leaving a hole in my skin, that soon healed up. I have tried this on other lesions with no success. So all I can say is Aloe-Vera works on some lesions.

The latest try appears to be working. After application it seems to act as chemo. Being that the bad area turns red, scales and then falls off. Early indication are positive. Will keep advised.
MoNatureMan
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:50 pm

I hear good things about the power of Astaxanthin, a nutritional supplement and I take it daily in summer.
I also have read that folate, most easily found in leafy green vegetables, helps skin repair from sun damage.

It only takes a few minutes of sunlight to make vitamin D; tanning is not necessary unless you must be in the sun due to outdoor work.
Fair-skinned people could probably get their D in 5 minutes, black folks might need as much as an hour.
15 to 20 minutes works for me, just making vitamin D. Over the course of a summer, I gradually turn golden brown, but that's not my goal.
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby jjsledge » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:35 pm

Those who judge the motives of othere are simply revealing what's in their own hearts. Frank Viola "Revise Us Again" p.89
jjsledge
Native Resident

Postby MoNatureMan » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:11 pm

jjsledge wrote:https://www.facebook.com/thetruthaboutcancer/
Informative solutions.

Jerry

Ye Jerry, know much of that, and practice a lot of it (as can). Problem I see with it, is I know of several people that were really into all of that,(including one bother) and all died from cancer. I don't know. Did the doctors scare them away from alternatives? Did they try the alternatives and still got cancer? I believe it was a mix of those.

I do not believe the medical profession wants a cure because there is too much money involved. When you look at what the AMA (and state branches) have done to people developing cures for specific types of cancer is... Berzinski (pardon spelling) in Texas is an example of one developing cures for specific types of brain cancer.

As for me I am using myself as a test case. I am in 70s and had too much sun damage. Medical people have been freezing off the precancerous. I am now doing much of that myself.
When damage turns to cancer they send me into mohs surgery to remove it. I have had between 12-15 of these procedures.
I have gotten to know all the signs and can tell the doctor as I walk in the door.
So I consider myself a good test trial of things that are suppose to work on skin cancer, caused by sun damage. (basil-cell and swami-cell) (melanoma different type, not sun damage)

The lasted test I am doing looks promising. I had a lesion (forehead) that would not go away. This spot would have been biopsied my next time to the doctors office. I tried freezing with no effect. Now with the cream (that seems to act like chemo) it appears to be gone. I will continue to work on that area a while longer to make sure is gone. Then will stop and see if it comes back.

Will keep the group advised.
Ron
MoNatureMan
Native Resident

Postby jjsledge » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:01 am

The majority of my basal cell carcinomas are in the area where dental x-rays were taken. I had a lot of dental work done a few decades ago. I'm thinking that the machine that starts behind one ear rotates and ends behind the other ear is to blame. If there is a millisecond pause at start and finish that would explain why I have had 3-4 surgeries behind each ear and on the back side of my right ear. I don't get much sun exposure behind my ears. I am currently treating one on my cheek with an essential oil mixture called "Magi-complex". It is composed of turmeric, frankincense, and myrrh. At the time of Christ's birth turmeric (the golden spice) was more valuable than gold and easier to carry and dispense. I have also used a mixture of coconut oil and baking soda which has similar results. It heals and after stopping use it opens up again. I am curious about your cream.

I will be 69 in just over 3 weeks on the 25th.

Jerry Sledge
Those who judge the motives of othere are simply revealing what's in their own hearts. Frank Viola "Revise Us Again" p.89
jjsledge
Native Resident

Postby MoNatureMan » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:02 pm

I have avoided getting xrays as much as possible. Mine seems to come from years on motorcycle without helmet, time behind wheel (left side of face), and car sunroof.
One of the docs was telling me they are getting cases of melanoma caused by tanning booths.
Another time they told me most skin cancer on men (non-melanoma) is on left side due to behind wheel time.
Then i found out why some insurance companies have kicked doctors out of programs. They apparently had a deal with lab that did biopsy inspection. By declaring more biopsies cancer than real, both made more money. Till they got caught.
MoNatureMan
Native Resident

Postby jjsledge » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:38 am

Recently quit using the essential oil and started just soaking a band-aid in Braggs organic apple cider vinegar. I am making a dramatic improvement in diameter and thickness. I have read that this technique also helps with warts.
jjsledge
Native Resident

Postby MoNatureMan » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:10 pm

So far so good. I seem to have found one system that is working.
Just the topical stuff helps, but does not eliminate the precancer or cancer spots.
The same for doing my own freezing.
But if i use the topical stuff and then freeze it, multiple leasions are gone.
Still working on exact details and proceedures, but is looking like I am making headway.
MoNatureMan
Native Resident

Postby jjsledge » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:18 am

My main lesion is almost completely gone. Just apply a band-aid soaked in Braggs organic apple cider vinegar before bed and sometimes use an eyedropper to re-soak it in the morning. For those itchy pre-cancerous lesions I just apply a mixture of coconut oil and baking soda.
jjsledge
Native Resident

Postby MoNatureMan » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:40 pm

That is good. But i have found a number of things that gets rid of these things, but then they come back.
You may want to continue your process after appears all gone. Then see if it comes back. Lets pray does not.
MoNatureMan
Native Resident

Postby MoNatureMan » Tue May 08, 2018 3:20 pm

Some good word. Results of my testing.
I have been working and testing, and I have a system that is working on getting rid of this stuff, but is really too complex to tell general public. Multiple areas are cleaned up and are not returning after multiple months.
My system is using 'Sunspot ES' on bad area. I continued use depending on how bad the spot is/was. Maybe even a month. Then I hit it with a hard freeze. I use 'Compound W Freeze Off'. The freezing q-tip is applied to the the scabbing area left by 'Sunspot ES'. Of course I have learned to use caution with the 'Freeze Off'. You can burn thru all layers of skin (not good).
It is probably easier to go to the dermatologist and have them freeze, cut, and give topical chemotherapy. But this crazy system is working for me. I wish it was more simple so I could actually recommend it. Also, I must note that I have been only dealing with non-melanoma.
I have other areas outside the 'test area' on my face and will be going to dermatologist this month and see what he says.
MoNatureMan
Native Resident

Return to Nudism and Health Issues