Sunshine vs skin cancer

Nudism raises lots of questions about body care. It is a healthy way of life in many ways, but it also presents certain concerns that we don't face when clothed. Here you can ask all your questions, and post about the health benefits of nudism / naturism.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Sunshine vs skin cancer

Postby MoNatureMan » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:09 am

As some as you already know, I have a history of skin cancer caused by excessive sun in the past, but my family almost all died of other much more evil cancer (internal).
But I love the sun and I need the vitamin-d from the sun to help keep the more evil cancer away. So I try to get limited full sun but not enough to trigger more skin cancer.
Sadly I still get the skin type showing up, but am generally able to deal with it myself. I freeze some and one of the dermatologists gave me some new chemo cream that really works. I have tried multiple creams and ointments, with no real help until this chemo cream. I have been able to go almost 2 years now without being cut on to remove new skin cancer. That is a record for me
MoNatureMan
Native Resident

Re: Sunshine vs skin cancer

Postby jimmy » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:55 pm

Can you name this cream

Jimmy
jimmy
Councillor

Postby Englishman » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:19 am

This is something we all need to be careful about; being naked out & about in the sun while striking the balance between enjoyment & avoiding skin cancer. An ex-colleague of mine, a long time naturist, has just had to have a malignant melanoma removed from her foot. She spotted a freckle that grew & got it checked out with less than pleasant results. As the desk sergeant on Hill St. Blues used to say, 'Let's be careful out there.'
Graham
Englishman
Native Resident

Postby MoNatureMan » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:51 pm

jimmy wrote:Can you name this cream

Jimmy

Sure. Hope this works putting the image out there:
From my experience.
Doc told me twice day. I use for 1, 2, or 3 weeks, depending... I found that at end of treatment period it may still look bad, but heals up nicely. At least for me.
If turns read or scabs in about 2 days, has found cancer and is working.
If not, no cancer there, so they say.
Note I have found that it may leach out a bit and find cancer very near where you are treating. In that case, I just increase the treatment area.
I have tried other Chemo creams, but they affected my eyes, so quit real quick. No problem with this one.
Attachments
IMG_1378.JPG
MoNatureMan
Native Resident

Return to Nudism and Health Issues