Hair Loss

Nudism raises lots of questions about body care. It is a healthy way of life in many ways, but it also presents certain concerns that we don't face when clothed. Here you can ask all your questions, and post about the health benefits of nudism / naturism.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Hair Loss

Postby jimmy » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:40 am

I recently passed in front of a full lenght mirror and noticed that my pubic hair was very thin and disappearing. I am 70 so maybe it is age related. Has anyone else experiecnced this kind of hair loss? If I am going to loss hair I wish it was in my nose and ears!

Jimmy
jimmy
Councillor

Re: Hair Loss

Postby Jon-Marc » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:10 pm

My pubic hair has also thinned a lot over the years, but then I'd rather not have any pubic hair. It's just too much of a bother to keep it cut. As for nose hair, we need that hair to filter out and keep us from inhaling everything that is in the air that would be bad for our lungs.
The Righteousness of Christ--the ONLY clothing I need.
Jon-Marc
Native Resident

Postby jimmy » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:47 pm

Thanks for the reply Jon-Marc. I know that noes hair does serve a filtering purpose but if I didn't cut mine it would continue to grow. In fact it would grow so long I could tie it in a knot behind my head. Not very pleasent to look at. My ear hair would grow long enough to tie under my chin. No, I don't have any pictures.

As for pubic hair I will stop worrying.

Thanks again,

Jimmy
jimmy
Councillor

Postby natman » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:09 am

Mine seems to be doing just the opposite. I appear to be getting bushier and bushier down there as well as on my chest and in my ears and nose every day. :(

Jon-Marc wrote:As for nose hair, we need that hair to filter out and keep us from inhaling everything that is in the air that would be bad for our lungs.

Okay, then what is the excuse for ear hair? :mrgreen:
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby Jon-Marc » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:50 pm

I'm not aware of having any ear hair, and my nose hair stays inside my nose where it belongs. I do know that my inability to grow a full beard and only a chin beard is due to being part Sioux Indian.
The Righteousness of Christ--the ONLY clothing I need.
Jon-Marc
Native Resident

Postby jimmy » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:03 pm

You can be thankful for your Sioux genes trust me. I wasn't kidding about tieing it behind my head.

Jimmy
jimmy
Councillor

Return to Nudism and Health Issues