I got bit

Nudism raises lots of questions about body care. It is a healthy way of life in many ways, but it also presents certain concerns that we don't face when clothed. Here you can ask all your questions, and post about the health benefits of nudism / naturism.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

I got bit

Postby MoNatureMan » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:39 am

I have this 112 acre place and during decent weather am nude most of the time.
I had to go to town and get a part for my riding lawnmower and had to get dressed. When I was putting my pants on I got bit by a nasty spider. It is a bad enough bite that I had to go to the doctor to get it checked. I will be OK, but if we were not in such a anti-nude society I would not have been bitten.
I find that being nude, give me less problems with ticks, chiggers and spiders. When nude they can't seem to hold on to bare skin and/or I can feel them. All of my problems I have with them are when dealing with clothing.

Ron :cross:
MoNatureMan
Native Resident

Re: I got bit

Postby Petros » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:47 am

Pity the skeeters do not find bare skin an obstacle,

Any idea what kind of spider? Some are not good for you.

And did your arachnid friend survive the experience?
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby MoNatureMan » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:06 am

The uninvited unfriendly thing was not recognizable after being smashed inside bluejeans. Doc said not a recluse - that is good.
I don't have any problem with skeeters here. Between the hummingbirds, frogs and swallows, they don't have much of a chance.
Here is a good laugh for you. I knew an old farmer with skin like leather. He would laugh when a skeeter would land on him. It was fun to watch too. Mosquito would land, then tries to insert 'needle' and it would bend, then the mosquito would try again. After the 2nd or 3rd try he would smash it. They couldn't figure out why they didn't get blood or what hit them.

Ron :cross:
MoNatureMan
Native Resident

Postby ezduzit » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:33 am

You`ll have to go into "cowboy "mode in the future , they always shook their boots out before putting them on :D
I believe you are correct in the statement that there is less problems with skeeters etc when nude.
Ez
ezduzit

Return to Nudism and Health Issues