Vitamin D

Nudism raises lots of questions about body care. It is a healthy way of life in many ways, but it also presents certain concerns that we don't face when clothed. Here you can ask all your questions, and post about the health benefits of nudism / naturism.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Vitamin D

Postby ezduzit » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:49 pm

I think this is the correct place to post this if not it can be moved right?
Just another good reason to go NUDE ! :biggrin:
Ez

https://www.yahoo.com/health/clear-link ... 43072.html
ezduzit

Re: Vitamin D

Postby JimShedd112 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:51 pm

I agree EZ. Of course, I can't think of any good reason NOT to be nude unless it's too cold or under some other hazardous conditions. Even then, I suggest the bare minimum clothing for safety and comfort.

Jim Shedd
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby MtnDewNudist » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:59 am

Interesting in that the article while talking about foods and supplements fail to say anything about getting a 'natural' supply from the sun. Might be something they'll have to add to the study to see if that makes a difference. I have see in another study that the supplements really are not absorbed into the body nearly as well as the makers claim and that the best way is to get it from the sun (or natural foods).
MtnDewNudist
Native Resident

Postby ezduzit » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:16 pm

Here is another article concerning Vit D
Ez

http://www.newswise.com/articles/study- ... -confirmed
ezduzit

Postby jochanaan » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:18 pm

MtnDewNudist wrote:Interesting in that the article while talking about foods and supplements fail to say anything about getting a 'natural' supply from the sun. Might be something they'll have to add to the study to see if that makes a difference...
But that might offend the scientists' corporate sponsors! Might cut into their profit margins. :shock:
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby Petros » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:43 am

No fear. In the long run, enough people will prefer vitamin enhanced cotton batting bread to a whole meal loaf that the suppliers will barely notice the difference.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Return to Nudism and Health Issues