Not really "naturist" news, but...

HOT OFF THE PRESSES - Recent news articles from around the world dealing with naturism, Christianity or Christian-naturism. If you post an original article, please see the Sticky Note for how to do it within copyright regulations.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: Not really "naturist" news, but...

Postby bn2bnude » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:04 am

natman wrote:Some people can make even the most innocent thing all about sex, :doh:

Exactly what I mean by "First World Problems". Anywhere else in the world, people would be worried about how to stay healthy or what they eat at their next meal or maybe IF not WHAT clothes they wear tomorrow...
So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. (Rom 8:1 NLT)

If I speak with the tongues of men and angels but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. (1 Cor 13:1)
bn2bnude
Native Resident

Postby jochanaan » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:22 pm

bn2bnude wrote:
natman wrote:Some people can make even the most innocent thing all about sex, :doh:

Exactly what I mean by "First World Problems". Anywhere else in the world, people would be worried about how to stay healthy or what they eat at their next meal or maybe IF not WHAT clothes they wear tomorrow...

:like:
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby New_Adventurer » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:23 pm

Remember that group that wants to put pants on animals? Stories about them show up every few years and them disappear. The group gets laughed at and goes back into seclusion until another generation who does not recognize the stupidity of the idea grows up and becomes new fodder for an absurd story.
New_Adventurer
Native Resident

Previous

Return to Nude News