NEWS - Tunick Seeking Nudes for Miami's Sagmore Hotel Shoot

HOT OFF THE PRESSES - Recent news articles from around the world dealing with naturism, Christianity or Christian-naturism. If you post an original article, please see the Sticky Note for how to do it within copyright regulations.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

NEWS - Tunick Seeking Nudes for Miami's Sagmore Hotel Shoot

Postby natman » Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:33 pm

Nude People Wanted at the Sagamore
Where: 1671 Collins Avenue [map], Miami Beach, FL, United States, 33139
8/21/2007 at 3:19 PM

[LINK TO ARTICLE]

Typically, the first thing that comes to our minds when we think of Miami Beach is the word NAKED. And that's because we often see naked and nearly-naked people prancing up and down the beach and along the restaurants and bars on Ocean Avenue.

Also have you ever gone to a nightclub in Miami when the heat and humidity have combined for an average temperature of 90 degrees?

So it's perfectly fitting that artist Spencer Tunick's next art installation--"elaborately posed still and video images of multiple nude figures in public settings" will be taken at the Sagamore Hotel in South Beach.

On Oct. 8, the artist will use the hotel's architecture and pool as the backdrop for his next nude-formations art installation consisting of Miami locals and tourists. Tunick's photographs and videos taken that day will be exhibited at the Sagamore during Art Basel Miami Beach in December.

The Sagamore is a very artsy hotel (one of the reasons Tunick picked the place) and is more than excited to have the Tunick installation there. The hotel is even managing an online sign-up sheet for potential participants.

Most recently, Tunick got some nude people together on a glacier in Switzerland. However, this will be the artist's first installation filmed in South Florida and the first filmed at a hotel. Thank god, Miami is not full of geezers anymore. Let's just hope it's prettier than Nicky Hilton's nude hotel photo shoot.
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby Jon-Marc » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:52 pm

How and where do I sign up?
The Righteousness of Christ--the ONLY clothing I need.
Jon-Marc
Native Resident

Postby blue eyes » Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:15 am

Will be looking for you in the picture Jon-Marc. When it comes out.

Let me know when they come to California and I'll sign up.
blue eyes
Native Resident

Postby nudjohn » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:37 pm

90 degrees? That's cool. Don't really need A/C at that temp.
nudjohn
Native Resident

Return to Nude News