Inside Britain's secretive "Naked Village" - VIDEO

HOT OFF THE PRESSES - Recent news articles from around the world dealing with naturism, Christianity or Christian-naturism. If you post an original article, please see the Sticky Note for how to do it within copyright regulations.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: Inside Britain's secretive "Naked Village" - VIDEO

Postby Ramblinman » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:20 am

JimShedd112 wrote:It certainly took me far too long to discover the joy of nakedness. As I've stated before I wish I'd discovered nudism/naturism at an early age then introduced my wife and our children to this wonderful way of life so all could and would live as nudists now.

Jim Shedd

Jim, golfers always tell one another, "Play the ball where it lies" and perhaps nudists should do the same as a word of encouragement to the Johnny-come-lately's of nudism/naturism.

It is almost like waking up as the redeemed Ebenezer Scrooge did on Christmas morning, determined to live, love and celebrate every waking moment from this day forward and as much as possible, putting the past behind us.

I am glad that Dad got to see my transformation to naturism before he passed away. I rebelled for a few years, truth be told. The freedom really is amazing, when we can accept the body God gave us, perfect in its imperfections, still a marvel of biological engineering and even grace and beauty in the clumsiest of us.

We really are in the winner's circle, every one of us here!
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Previous

Return to Nude News