NEWS-Naturist Unity Summit - Haulover Beach Fl 2-11-15

HOT OFF THE PRESSES - Recent news articles from around the world dealing with naturism, Christianity or Christian-naturism. If you post an original article, please see the Sticky Note for how to do it within copyright regulations.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

NEWS-Naturist Unity Summit - Haulover Beach Fl 2-11-15

Postby natman » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:44 am

Dear Nude Recreation Stakeholders:

You and your associates are cordially invited to the Naturist Unity Summit at a location (to be determined) near Haulover Beach in Miami, FL on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 (with tentatively scheduled optional activities the day before). This will be the first event in an emerging effort to unite the organized nude recreation community in North America, including clubs, resorts, travel interests, and others. (If you have already responded to a previous invitation, thank you!)

Attendance is capped at 100. The timing was selected to maximize potential attendance by taking advantage of that week's confluence of the Mid-Winter Naturist Festival near West Palm Beach, the Bare Necessities cruise departing from Fort Lauderdale, and the mid-winter meeting in Kissimmee, FL of the Board of Trustees of the American Association for Nude Recreation (AANR). I understand that it may be difficult to get away on a weekday or this may be too far for some to attend, but I want you to know about it in either case. I hope you can make it!

In addition to the letter below, I'd like you to read some brief background info, including:

1. Overview
2. Initial vision and concept (PowerPoint slides, PDF, 8.3 mb)
3. The Celebrated Nude Art Festival and Naturist Unity Conference (October 24-28, 2015), to which the Unity Summit is the precursor. (The Celebrated Nude info is also available as a brochure — PDF, 10.1 mb.)

REGISTER: If you would like to attend, please complete and submit your registration form and summit fee of US$60 (includes program, two meals, snacks, beverages, and cocktails) as soon as possible. Charges will not start to be processed until January 15, 2015. If your plans change before then, just cancel in writing (e-mail is acceptable) before that date to avoid being charged. There will be no refund for cancellations received on or after that date.

Questions? I would be glad to answer any questions you may have. Please contact me at exdirbeaches@aol.com or 1-305-620-7090. Thank you!

Bare and proud,
Shirley Mason
Executive Director
B.E.A.C.H.E.S. Foundation Institute
("Founder & Mother of Haulover Beach")
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Return to Nude News