NEWS: Nudists Protest Proposed Neighbouring Migrant Home

HOT OFF THE PRESSES - Recent news articles from around the world dealing with naturism, Christianity or Christian-naturism. If you post an original article, please see the Sticky Note for how to do it within copyright regulations.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: NEWS: Nudists Protest Proposed Neighbouring Migrant Home

Postby Bare_Truth » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:16 pm

But New Adventure,
After all the ways that they are not like you..... How long will it be before they like you???

It would be far easier to accept them if they were really refugees. Since they are going to be on welfare for a while anyway. How about putting them in housing characteristic of local U.S. culture inside an acculturation camp where they are taught the key principles of the local way of life, politics, schools, law, and language before moving them out into the culture at large. In other words, "an orderly and structured initial acculturation process" before throwing them out into the society at large.

Without a doubt, a preference should be given to those who are Christians fleeing muslim oppression and brutality. These will be the easiest to acculturate, and local churches should be encouraged to participate. I rather suspect that church workers would probably have an advantage at spotting Muslim terrorists trying to pass as Christian refugees.

After Christians, then other oppressed and peaceful religious groups.

However a better idea is to create safe zones in their own countries and their own cultural zones.
I never met anyone that I could not learn something from.
Bare_Truth
Native Resident

Previous

Return to Nude News