Young Muslims Threaten Nudist Bathers with "Extermination"

HOT OFF THE PRESSES - Recent news articles from around the world dealing with naturism, Christianity or Christian-naturism. If you post an original article, please see the Sticky Note for how to do it within copyright regulations.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Young Muslims Threaten Nudist Bathers with "Extermination"

Postby Maverick » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:08 pm

From Breitbart: http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/26/young-muslims-threaten-nudist-bathers/
by Chris Tomlinson

A group of young Muslim men threatened men, women, and children at a swimming pool in Germany because they were offended by the fact the bathers were nude.

A swimming pool in the town of Geldern in the North Rhine-Westphalia region of Germany is home to bathers who prefer a more “natural” form of swimming. Nudists at the pool were verbally abused by a group of young Muslim men who threatened them because they consider swimming in the nude ‘indecent behaviour’. The group of Muslims not only threatened the male bathers but also spat upon them and several women and children, reports Junge Freiheit.

A total of six Muslim men were involved in the incident and are described by witnesses as being in their mid 20’s, all with full Islamic-style beards. The men insulted and threatened the nudists in both German and Arabic, yelling “Allahu akbar” at the bathers along with other Arabic insults.

One of the nudists, a mother, claimed that the young Muslims told her: “We [German] women are all sluts and they would exterminate all of us.” The woman said the men all knew German quite well and at least some of them were likely second or third generation German Muslims. “This contempt, this potential for aggression made me really afraid,” she continued and according to other witnesses the men referred to the bathers as “infidels”.

A staff member at the pool, Lisa-Marie Theunissen, described the incident to German media saying: “We had asked the men to be quiet,” after visitors to the facility had complained to the staff about being threatened and harassed. According to reports the group of Muslims, described as being “southern looking”, then went to a water skiing facility and extended their threats and harassment to the staff there whereupon they were chased out by one of the staff.

When the group returned to the swimming pool the staff decided to call the local police. The police took the young men from the pool and checked their identification, and though there were no reports of arrests being made the state security service have said they will be investigating the matter further.

The situation bears similarities to other incidents involving migrants who are briefly detained after committing crimes, like sexual assault or theft, and then let go until a court date where they may never appear.

The behaviour of the young men – verbally abusing Europeans for activities considered socially acceptable in the West, but considered ‘unIslamic’ – is similar to the so-called “sharia patrols” organised in an attempt to end gambling and alcohol consumption in Muslim areas. In Denmark one sharia patrol group smashed up a bar because they imposed a self-styled alcohol ban on the area after a surge of Muslims had moved in.
In nuditate veritas.
User avatar
Maverick
Native Resident
 
Posts: 761
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:14 am
Location: DFW, TX

Re: Young Muslims Threaten Nudist Bathers with "Exterminatio

Postby jasenj1 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:23 pm

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/260019/ ... rt-spencer

To emigrate in the cause of Allah – that is, to move to a new land in order to bring Islam there, is considered in Islam to be a highly meritorious act. “And whoever emigrates for the cause of Allah will find on the earth many locations and abundance,” says the Qur’an. “And whoever leaves his home as an emigrant to Allah and His Messenger and then death overtakes him, his reward has already become incumbent upon Allah. And Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful.” (4:100)
jasenj1
Native Resident
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:42 pm

Re: Young Muslims Threaten Nudist Bathers with "Exterminatio

Postby JimShedd112 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:29 am

Thank you Maverick and Jasen for pointing out the religious war the West is facing as Muslims try to take over and dominate the world. While there are those who live peacefully alongside their fellow citizens of other faiths there is a radical element whose goal is to take over the world in impose their barbarism upon us.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
User avatar
JimShedd112
Native Resident
 
Posts: 1765
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:44 am
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Re: Young Muslims Threaten Nudist Bathers with "Exterminatio

Postby Ramblinman » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:03 pm

JimShedd112 wrote:Thank you Maverick and Jasen for pointing out the religious war the West is facing as Muslims try to take over and dominate the world. While there are those who live peacefully alongside their fellow citizens of other faiths there is a radical element whose goal is to take over the world in impose their barbarism upon us.

Jim


This is clearly an evil death cult hoping to take over all the world. Not even other Muslims will be safe from their brutality.
Talk of allowing unlimited immigration without knowing who it is who is coming is the height of naive optimism.
I suppose you cannot deport those who have been radicalized and already have citizenship.

The nudists were minding their own business in that swimming pool. The young men returned again to harass them.
Ramblinman
Native Resident
 
Posts: 2631
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:22 am

Re: Young Muslims Threaten Nudist Bathers with "Exterminatio

Postby natman » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:19 pm

Ramblinman wrote:This is clearly an evil death cult hoping to take over all the world. Not even other Muslims will be safe from their brutality.


That is an understatement.

The largest people group killed by Muslims are other Muslims, simply because they do not believe EXACTLY the same way they do.

Ramblinman wrote:I suppose you cannot deport those who have been radicalized and already have citizenship.


If they are "naturalized" citizens, I believe you CAN strip them of their citizenship and send them back to their home country.

If they are "natural born" citizens, then as long as the at least outwardly comply with the laws of the nation, state and city, then there should be no problem. However, if they display anti-social behavior, such as threatening other citizens, then they need to be dealt with like you would deal with any other criminal.
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
User avatar
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)
 
Posts: 7264
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 3:48 pm
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: Young Muslims Threaten Nudist Bathers with "Exterminatio

Postby Bare_Truth » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:05 pm

natman wrote:......
If they are "natural born" citizens, .......if they display anti-social behavior, such as threatening other citizens, then they need to be dealt with like you would deal with any other criminal.
The flaw in that approach is that they are not like any other criminal. They are mind numbed, brain washed minions of a death cult. Without psychiatric intervention they are not rational or amenable to normal societal controls. Allowing for demonic influence / possession even that may not work.

Or if you don't happen to believe in that spiritual factor you may just have to write them off in which case the least cruel intervention may be to simply lock them away somewhere. The customary criterion for locking away the insane is if they are likely to, through irrational behavior, be a danger to themselves or others. That is a criterion that seems to fit at least the hard core ones.

A remote island in the ocean with a security patrol around it might suffice. Perhaps something in the Aleutian chain would suffice. Let them have their own isolated radical Muslim society there. drop off supplies and patrol the surrounding waters. Soviets could use one of the Arctic islands and maybe one of the Falklands would do for Europe The harsh conditions in the surrounding seas would assist in keeping them on the island. It would be banishment from civilized society. Humanitarian considerations would require separate islands for men and women, as it would be cruel to allow a child to be raised in such an environment.
I never met anyone that I could not learn something from.
User avatar
Bare_Truth
Native Resident
 
Posts: 2477
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:07 pm
Location: Ozark Plateau, Southwest Missouri

Re: Young Muslims Threaten Nudist Bathers with "Exterminatio

Postby Maverick » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:21 am

I posted this same article on the International Young Naturists Organization (INYO) and the thread has been locked down due to religious discussion. I wrote the moderator and explained that this is simply a news article, not blasphemy. I've yet to receive a response....
In nuditate veritas.
User avatar
Maverick
Native Resident
 
Posts: 761
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:14 am
Location: DFW, TX

Re: Young Muslims Threaten Nudist Bathers with "Exterminatio

Postby Ramblinman » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:29 am

Maverick wrote:I posted this same article on the International Young Naturists Organization (INYO) and the thread has been locked down due to religious discussion. I wrote the moderator and explained that this is simply a news article, not blasphemy. I've yet to receive a response....

To see the moderator's side of this, look at the discussion in the article source itself:
Atheists saying this is proof that all religions must be squashed, Christians rising up to protest, nudists chiming in.
And maybe Felicia is scared of radicals in her area.
The radical Egyptian cleric who sparked the first World Trade Center bombing in the early 90's was living in metro New York City.
What are we doing inviting people like that to come live in America?
Ramblinman
Native Resident
 
Posts: 2631
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:22 am

Re: Young Muslims Threaten Nudist Bathers with "Exterminatio

Postby Bare_Truth » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:10 am

Maverick wrote:I posted this same article on the International Young Naturists Organization (INYO) and the thread has been locked down due to religious discussion. I wrote the moderator and explained that this is simply a news article, not blasphemy. I've yet to receive a response....
Was the moderator saying that the thread had to be locked down because it was generating religious discussion based on the news article, or that the news article itself was religious discussion?

Ramblinman wrote:To see the moderator's side of this, look at the discussion in the article source itself:
Atheists saying this is proof that all religions must be squashed,
Christians rising up to protest,
nudists chiming in.
Uhhh, I read the entirety of the Breitbart article and saw none of these things. in the article source itself about the 3 points you are making. Are you referring to someting on the IYNO site ???

One of the reasons I prefer CNV is because as a "Christian related site" it does not ban discussing various religions and how they interact with one another particularly when it comes to matters of Naturism.

If Athiests are saying that this is proof that all religions must be squashed, I think that we must recognize that Athiesm itself is a religion based on a remarkable faith that there is no God! After all what is a relligion except a belief system customarily based on an attempt to attain ultimate truth.

What they say we cannot prove, they themselves cannot prove the contrary! The belief that anyone has the right to dictate the beliefs of anyone else is at the very root of the causation of war. Demanding that Athiests have the right to crush everyone else's belief system is as much a cause of war, as any religion has ever used. Indeed it is actually the very same cause of war. When oppressed for the sake of their beliefs, humans will KILL their oppressors and then go on to keep killing until they exterminate them.

The problem is eradicated only when we agree not to force our belief system on everyone else. Even if we could get everyone to agree to the same set of beliefs for even so much as a moment, Heresies will arise. The whole of the strife about global warming is an example of each side claiming that the other side is committing scientific heresy. God is not even required for that issue! And sure enough the Pro Global Warming side has even suggested criminal sanctions for the Anti Global Warming advocates. Compare it to the Protestant Reformation - Inquisition, wars, and strife.

It is necessary that free exercise of belief be accepted so long as it does not directly impinge on the free exercise of those who have another belief. And I do mean FREE EXERCISE not just freedom to hold a belief! Belief is an internal mental process. Exercise of Belief is a matter of doing. The regulation needs to be only in matters of impingement on each other's practice. Athiests have no right to claim any more civil authority than any other religion (athiests please substitute "belief system" if it is just to hard to swallow the notion that Athiesm is just another religion). We would have just as much civil peace if we were all Roman Catholics, Bhuddists, Athiests, Baptists, Jehovah's Witnesses, Muslims, Anamists, Wiccans. Which is to say that we would not have peace. Heresy is inherent in being Human! Failure to recognize that leads irrevocably to strife and war.

Ramblinman wrote:And maybe Felicia is scared of radicals in her area.
Now is the time for courage among civilized people. Otherwise, the thugs have already won! Compassion for, and understanding of the thugs, combined with firm and effective resistance to their thuggery is where we need to be looking for solutions. Firm resistance may have to include meeting violence with violence to convince them that other accommodation must be reached.

Ramblinman wrote:The radical Egyptian cleric who sparked the first World Trade Center bombing in the early 90's was living in metro New York City.
What are we doing inviting people like that to come live in America?

What we are doing is allowing the word "discrimination" to be regarded as a politically incorrect, "dirty word"! Discrimination merely means to recognize a difference. We need to recognize valid differences and act upon those differences and keep such dangerous persons from among us and isolate them from the ability to disrupt our civil society.

The foregoing are bits and pieces that I have to offer from my limited exposure to the aforementioned issues.
I never met anyone that I could not learn something from.
User avatar
Bare_Truth
Native Resident
 
Posts: 2477
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:07 pm
Location: Ozark Plateau, Southwest Missouri

Re: Young Muslims Threaten Nudist Bathers with "Exterminatio

Postby Ramblinman » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:35 pm

Ramblinman wrote:To see the moderator's side of this, look at the discussion in the article source itself:
Atheists saying this is proof that all religions must be squashed,
Christians rising up to protest,
nudists chiming in.


Bare_Truth wrote:Uhhh, I read the entirety of the Breitbart article and saw none of these things. in the article source itself about the 3 points you are making. Are you referring to someting on the IYNO site ???

Clarification: The readers' discussion FOLLOWING the article, not within the article itself.
Ramblinman
Native Resident
 
Posts: 2631
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:22 am

Re: Young Muslims Threaten Nudist Bathers with "Exterminatio

Postby Bare_Truth » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:38 pm

Ramblinman wrote:Clarification: The readers' discussion FOLLOWING the article, not within the article itself.

Well I kind of wondered about that but even now If I scroll all the way to the bottom, I see no comments whasoever. The page simply does not display any comments on my screen. What's up with that???
I never met anyone that I could not learn something from.
User avatar
Bare_Truth
Native Resident
 
Posts: 2477
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:07 pm
Location: Ozark Plateau, Southwest Missouri

Re: Young Muslims Threaten Nudist Bathers with "Exterminatio

Postby Ramblinman » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:36 pm

Bare_Truth wrote:
Ramblinman wrote:Clarification: The readers' discussion FOLLOWING the article, not within the article itself.

Well I kind of wondered about that but even now If I scroll all the way to the bottom, I see no comments whasoever. The page simply does not display any comments on my screen. What's up with that???

There is a rather long gap between the end of the article and the most recent comments; keep scrolling.
At last count there are 2,709 comments
Breitbart News Network http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07 ... t-bathers/
Ramblinman
Native Resident
 
Posts: 2631
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:22 am

Re: Young Muslims Threaten Nudist Bathers with "Exterminatio

Postby Maverick » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:59 am

Bare_Truth wrote:Was the moderator saying that the thread had to be locked down because it was generating religious discussion based on the news article, or that the news article itself was religious discussion?


Unfortunately the moderator simply said that the thread was violating one of the forum rules and did not say how. I've posted at least one other article related to refugees/immigrants and naturist venues and it hasn't been locked down. I'm guessing because some people who replied might have said some non-PC things about Islam that that's why the thread was locked. I still have not heard a response from the moderator and I really don't expect to.

The same rule bans discussion of politics yet people are apt to take jabs at Donald Trump that the moderators apparently turn a blind eye to. Funny thing is, at least one of the moderators routinely disses Trump in violation of said rule. :?:

Bare_Truth wrote:One of the reasons I prefer CNV is because as a "Christian related site" it does not ban discussing various religions and how they interact with one another particularly when it comes to matters of Naturism.


:like:

Bare_Truth wrote:If Athiests are saying that this is proof that all religions must be squashed, I think that we must recognize that Athiesm itself is a religion based on a remarkable faith that there is no God! After all what is a relligion except a belief system customarily based on an attempt to attain ultimate truth.

What they say we cannot prove, they themselves cannot prove the contrary! The belief that anyone has the right to dictate the beliefs of anyone else is at the very root of the causation of war. Demanding that Athiests have the right to crush everyone else's belief system is as much a cause of war, as any religion has ever used. Indeed it is actually the very same cause of war. When oppressed for the sake of their beliefs, humans will KILL their oppressors and then go on to keep killing until they exterminate them.


:like: :like:
The other problem is that atheists, at least in my experience, will routinely attack other religions and try to demonstrate how they are false; they often cannot provide evidence to demonstrate how their own beliefs are even remotely true. "The God of Christianity/Judaism/Islam/any other religion cannot exist based on whatever proof presented, therefore God does not exist at all." Now that's not jumping to a conclusion! What if there's another god you don't know about? (Reminds me of the Athenians who had the altar to the unknown god in Acts 17.)
In nuditate veritas.
User avatar
Maverick
Native Resident
 
Posts: 761
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:14 am
Location: DFW, TX

Re: Young Muslims Threaten Nudist Bathers with "Exterminatio

Postby Petros » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:18 am

The problem is that they operate by blind and desperate faith. There is no significance between crossing your fingers and praying intensely that there will be no God and bowing to the Lightning Stone, and asking that you best nour neighbour in trade because your sacrifice is fatter. Admitting there COULD be a god is against their religion.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
User avatar
Petros
Native Resident
 
Posts: 5275
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:01 am
Location: Wisconsin


Return to Nude News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron