‘Naked hermit’ forced back to civilization

HOT OFF THE PRESSES - Recent news articles from around the world dealing with naturism, Christianity or Christian-naturism. If you post an original article, please see the Sticky Note for how to do it within copyright regulations.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: ‘Naked hermit’ forced back to civilization

Postby Petros » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:18 am

Now WHY is that silly? I know we are designed to favor those closest to us. Me first, then my family, then the clan, then The People, then humans, then mammals, then animals - and plants don't ptrotest so they have no rights?

Who gives rights, anyway: I and the government may or may not respect rights, we may or may not grant privileges. But rights come from above, and I do not mean legislatures or judiciary.

The usual argument is "plants ain't got no nerves" No pain. Ignoring the people who report detectable responses from plants being killed.

The REAL argumsent is, in this universe we have no choice but to kill and eat SOMETHING, and plants cannot fight back or run away or appeal to us. Though some do grow thorns and fill themselves with chemicals we fon;t care for - my friend with the cashew scar on his cheek.

I do not see any non-arbitrary excuse for defending THIS life and eating THAT.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Re: ‘Naked hermit’ forced back to civilization

Postby baresoul » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:39 am

I just see no evidence for that. If you really want to be convincing, it is for you to show evidence with convincing results of qualified research. It is indeed not likely there, as grass and vegetation have no brains, nervous systems, or any nerves, and pain being experienced would have no survival value whatsoever, when there is no ability whatsoever to avoid what contributes to it, such as fleeing. The plants and things like cyanobacteria are the only food producers, those that can be eaten have to be, or any other life could not exist, and without other life they would run out of what they breathe and would perish too. So there is vegetation really meant for us to eat, even in the perfect design for us. We can see all the evidence we would need that animals we use suffer. And using them uses far more plants up.
baresoul
Native Resident

Previous

Return to Nude News