Trip Report to Laguna del Sol on February 16, 2017

Do you have any interesting stories involving naturism, such as first time experiences, etc? Have you been to a nudist, or C/O resort recently? Share your trip reports, and personal experiences with us here, so we all can be blessed.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Trip Report to Laguna del Sol on February 16, 2017

Postby New_Adventurer » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:57 pm

Last month my wife’s daughter had her second child and my wife went to the Seattle area to assist her and keep the three-year old corralled while daddy was working. Since I was home alone I decided I would go on my own short and local trip to Laguna del Sol in Wiltern, California, which is a few miles south of Sacramento. California had record rainfall the weeks prior and their hotel and pool building on the north side of their lake had flooded on the ground floor. They were still recovering and I had to stay in the deluxe room upstairs. Since it was mid-week and winter there was not much to do except to explore the grounds and soak in the hot tub. The restaurant was closed and the grounds were nearly deserted. I saw about five staff members, ten permanent residents, and six other guests. I felt a little bit like a hermit and only stayed one night, with checkout time being ten the next morning.

I was at Laguna del Sol seven years ago, where I had my very first experience at social nudity. I should have done it 40 years ago; instead of waiting until my first wife passed away, but that is another story I commented on here six years ago, shortly after I joined this forum.

The next day I went wine tasting in the Lodi area at seven different small wineries, checked into a motel, and then went to Harmony Vineyard for their monthly silent film event accompanied by their pipe organ, which was originally in the Castro Theatre in San Francisco.

The next day I drove home and got ready to fly to Seattle to meet the new grandson. As it turned out, he was a week late. I found a big button for my granddaughter that says, “I’m the big sister.”
New_Adventurer
Native Resident

Re: Trip Report to Laguna del Sol on February 16, 2017

Postby nakedpreacher » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:11 pm

Sounds like a wonderfully relaxing time, and congratulations on the new grandchild
If, when we judged others, our real motive was to destroy evil; we should look for evil where it is certain to be found, and that is in our own hearts. Dietrich Bonhoeffer, The Cost of Discipleship
nakedpreacher
Native Resident

Re: Trip Report to Laguna del Sol on February 16, 2017

Postby webmeister » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:03 pm

Good job NewAdventurer, I have been so tempted to visit laguna, but my bride would not like it if I did...and I would feel the guilt if I did :) Congrats on the the new Grand child...
webmeister
Native Resident

Return to Personal Naturist Experiences & Trip Reports