My first nude hiking experience

Do you have any interesting stories involving naturism, such as first time experiences, etc? Have you been to a nudist, or C/O resort recently? Share your trip reports, and personal experiences with us here, so we all can be blessed.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: My first nude hiking experience

Postby Ramblinman » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:59 am

I feel duty-bound to return to the topic, having had a part in creating a bit of a rabbit trail.

Nude hiking has been one of my most treasured memories, a connection with nature superior to what can be had in my back yard or even the developed portion of the nearest nudist camp.
That finding the right time and place can be challenging is an understatement, but when I get sufficiently off-trail and out of sight, it is a pure delight to leave the clothes behind.
I know that in some parts of the United States the degree of caution I take to avoid being seen is unnecessary.
I am glad for those who have it so easy.
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby New_Adventurer » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:48 am

My sister lives very close to that water park, I'll have to ask her about it.
New_Adventurer
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:20 am

New_Adventurer wrote:My sister lives very close to that water park, I'll have to ask her about it.

I think that the water park would have survived the condemnation of those who call naturism sinful.
Perhaps the owner has had time to consider this possibility as well.
If he is willing to try again, I would do my best to cross the continent to show my support.
Maybe folks in the Fresno area also resent having moralists dictating behavior in this way and would double down against it.
We never had the chance to fight back.
The park owner caved before we could rally to his support.
Next time?
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Previous

Return to Personal Naturist Experiences & Trip Reports