My first naturist adventure

Do you have any interesting stories involving naturism, such as first time experiences, etc? Have you been to a nudist, or C/O resort recently? Share your trip reports, and personal experiences with us here, so we all can be blessed.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

My first naturist adventure

Postby Maverick » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:36 pm

Okay, long story short: I have been blessed with a great e-penpal relationship with naturaldon for the past 2 or 3 years. We met face-to-face on August 21st when my brother and I drove up to Missouri to experience the Great American Eclipse, and were blessed to spend the night at his place when we would've had to endure 6+ inches of rain overnight at our campsite.

Fast-forward to last week, which saw me flying (not driving) back to visit for a post-graduation nakation of sorts. Had my first 24-hour nakathon (which actually lasted about 42 hours total), naked Bible studies, and a Nude Year (although I think I was asleep by the time midnight rolled around--but I was nude). On the night of the 31st it was somewhere around -5º F with a wind chill of -20º F (-21º C and -29º C, respectively), and I just had to experience it nude, so I did what I call a pseudo-sauna: took a steaming hot shower, ran outside into the cold, and enjoyed the full moon for a few seconds before running back inside to shower again.

I'm not necessarily clothing-adverse, but it was kinda difficult every time I had to get dressed to go someplace, and I miss hanging out (pun intended) at his place. Thanks for inviting me up, Don, and if there's anything else worthy of mention that I didn't, please do!

And, to all you other Missourians in the south, I hope to come up at some point whenever there is a get-together, Lord willing and job permitting. This was just the first of many nakations, hopefully!
Maverick
Native Resident

Re: My first naturist adventure

Postby naturaldon » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:51 am

You are welcome. Your next visit, we'll plan another extreme of weather adventures, hopefully nice and hot and sunny.

"I’m glad young men have something to learn from me. But I’m more glad, and blessed, when I learn something new from them."

Andrizomai.
-Don
He must increase, but I must decrease. (John 3:30)
naturaldon
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:58 am

Congratulations Maverick. Did your brother join in the nude activities with you? And, Naturaldon you seem like a very gracious host.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby Maverick » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:10 am

JimShedd112 wrote:Congratulations Maverick. Did your brother join in the nude activities with you? And, Naturaldon you seem like a very gracious host.

Jim

Thanks, Jim. When my brother and I visited in August, we were not planning to stay over at Don's house, but his equally-gracious wife insisted that we did because of the impending thunderstorms. That was a big blessing, as we woke up the next morning to news reports of people being rescued from their roofs due to flooding. :shock: The only nude activity we had on that trip was that we both went swimming in the lake we camped at, and I was able to convince little brother to give skinny-dipping a try. It didn't do for him what it does for me, but I'm glad he gave it a shot. This recent trip it was just Don and myself.

Don, if it's nice, hot, and sunny next time, this Texan'll be right at home!
Maverick
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:17 am

Well at least your brother tried it. I guess it’s just not in everyone’s DNA to enjoy living life clothes-free. I’m not surprised by Don’s wife’s graciousness, it’s a Southern trait as I know you’re well aware being from Texas.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Return to Personal Naturist Experiences & Trip Reports