Are you within striking distance of SW Missouri

Do you have any interesting stories involving naturism, such as first time experiences, etc? Have you been to a nudist, or C/O resort recently? Share your trip reports, and personal experiences with us here, so we all can be blessed.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Are you within striking distance of SW Missouri

Postby Bare_Truth » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:43 pm

This is just a preliminary feeler! and may not coalesce.

I am giving some thougt to hosting some sort of meet up at my 20 acres which lie between Rolla and Springfield (those should be easy enough to find on the map), and about 10 miles off of I-44. I am thinking about the late spring or early summer (e.g. after school lets out to accomodate families).
I only have 20 acres and though I lack the seclusion that MoNatureMan has with his 107 acres and I have only 1 pond (1.8 acres at high water) and no streams like he has and my pond lacks swimming it is stocked with large mouth Bass and as a stocked private pond there are no limits on species, number or season for the catch. I have at least one trailer accessible, in woods location many more in the open, and a lovely tent accessible large clearing at the back of the property for tents and small pop-ups. Near the house there are several outlets that could be reached with an extension cord.

Further details to follow as needed or requested if this draws any interest. I have less seclusion that MoNatureMan does but am only 0.6 miles (1Km) past the end of the pavement on an all weather gravel road, and getting in and out is not at all a challenge beyond not having a trailer so long that the tail swings too far off the other side of the road and that only maybe if you come and go from the south approach instead of the north) The privacy is pretty good but some discretion is required [though the neighbor to the south seems to have no issues at all. (see previous post "Well That Went Rather Well")]

I could offer more information but as I said this is just a preliminary feeler, So If you have a good probability that you would come, please offer feed back including when you think might be a good time to schedule all this.
I never met anyone that I could not learn something from.
Native Resident

Return to Personal Naturist Experiences & Trip Reports