Fishing

Do you have any interesting stories involving naturism, such as first time experiences, etc? Have you been to a nudist, or C/O resort recently? Share your trip reports, and personal experiences with us here, so we all can be blessed.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: Fishing

Postby natman » Wed May 23, 2018 5:14 pm

New_Adventurer wrote:This whole strip sounds fishy to me.

As long as it doesn't make you crabby. :biggrin:
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby naturaldon » Wed May 23, 2018 10:48 pm

natman wrote: New_Adventurer wrote:
This whole strip sounds fishy to me.

As long as it doesn't make you crabby. :biggrin:

Then there's the seafood quartet: first tuna, second tuna, barracuda, and bass. Good at singing scales, they usually sang on porpoise but sometimes just for the halibut.
:tanning:
And here I thought this would be a serious strip (striper?). But there's still hope! I'm going out this weekend for a little CO fishing.
-Don
He must increase, but I must decrease. (John 3:30)
naturaldon
Native Resident

Postby Bare_Truth » Wed May 23, 2018 11:05 pm

Ok, As the topic is fishing, one shameless plug for our efforts at south central & Southwest Missouri Christian Naturist meetups that MoNatureMan and I keep plugging. We both have a pond/small lake of more than an acre in size suitable for fishing and as they are privately owned and stocked, there are no limits or seasons or licenses to fish them. And we each have one, So don't forget to bring your gear for that at the next meetup. Oh, and bring your frying pan too, the bass are quite tasty. And should you care to catch some turtles, I have plenty of those. (I understand that some folks have some Cajun recipies that they are fond of for turtles).
I never met anyone that I could not learn something from.
Bare_Truth
Native Resident

Postby naturaldon » Fri May 25, 2018 9:49 pm

Okay, to lend legitimacy to this strip, I fished today. Caught several small catfish. Fried 'em up right on the lake shore. Totally natural - nothing on but my leg knife (and smile). See pics (for some reason, I couldn't add one here).
-Don
He must increase, but I must decrease. (John 3:30)
naturaldon
Native Resident

Previous

Return to Personal Naturist Experiences & Trip Reports