Almost had an personal naturist experience...

Do you have any interesting stories involving naturism, such as first time experiences, etc? Have you been to a nudist, or C/O resort recently? Share your trip reports, and personal experiences with us here, so we all can be blessed.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Almost had an personal naturist experience...

Postby geologist2007 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:03 pm

I have been fortunate that my wife has been very accommodating about my home nudity - even onto our deck and back yard when safe from neighbouring eyes. I have really wanted to expand that and expose her to others being nude. This past week we were in Edmonton and had a few things planned, seeing family etc. I hoped that we would have time to take the dog for a walk along the river to Cotton Tail Corner which is clothing optional beach, but we ran out of time before we even had a chance to consider going in that direction. Then in Saskatoon there is Paradise Beach, also called Bareass beach. So wanted to go, but no way it was going to happen. We did get to another beach with family but no nudity there. Amazing sand!
So it isn't really an experience, but as close as I have come to any kind of social nudity - ie about 5 miles away.
Someday...? Just had to tell someone about my frustrations!
geologist2007
Permanent Resident

Re: Almost had an personal naturist experience...

Postby Englishman » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:32 pm

Just to reassure you; someone is listening. We, the married latecomers to social nudity, do have a bit of a steep climb sometimes & it can be frustrating. There's been 8 weeks of glorious sunshine here. Have I had a chance to be naked in my almost unoverlooked back yard? Na!

To be fair, Mrs E did consent to visit a naturist beach abroad, sunbathed naked & enjoyed it; she told me so, with her mouth, several times. That won't happen here I am told but I also remember being told it wouldn't happen anywhere... but it has & therefore I remain hopeful. I pray that she will discover more of the joy & closeness to God I find in being naked in creation but, I keep telling myself, she is on her journey not mine. Nevertheless, I continue to pray that she will come to know those joys.

If our story is anything to go by you may, & I hope you do, have a chance to remove the 'almost' from the title of this strip.

:like:
Englishman
Native Resident

Postby geologist2007 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:07 pm

Thanks! I know I am really fortunate to have the freedom I have. And it is encouraging to hear of others journeys too. It is way better than a few years ago, and I am much more comfortable with myself than I was. I love the feel of the air and sun, wind etc when in my back yard. I expect being out in nature and especially with others would be amazing. Still, i know God is teaching me, and her and I must be patient. Perhaps it will never happen and I have to be OK with that.
Just nice to be able to tell others from time to time, so thanks for listening and encouraging!
geologist2007
Permanent Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:11 am

Unfortunately for me, my wife is moving further and further away from any chance of joining me in enjoying the freedom of nudity anytime/anywhere. Just yesterday she openly expressed her hostility, saying she didn’t know me why I want to “walk around naked” and something more I can’t recall now. She further told me it is wrong. I don’t expect any likelihood for improvement since she won’t even calmly discuss the subject.

Some will say it would be more important for me to give up nudism for the sake of my marriage. I disagree since anytime I yield she just pushes that much harder to try to make me give in. We have been married over 45 years now and it’s rare to ever be able to agree I’m right on any matter. But, I’m not willing to throw away our marriage, nor do I believe she wants to do so either .

Best of luck to all who are struggling to get your spouses to accept, support, and hopefully join you in enjoying this great way of life. I'll continue to enjoy my opportunities to enjoy my naked freedom when I can.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Return to Personal Naturist Experiences & Trip Reports