Palm Springs

Do you have any interesting stories involving naturism, such as first time experiences, etc? Have you been to a nudist, or C/O resort recently? Share your trip reports, and personal experiences with us here, so we all can be blessed.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Palm Springs

Postby geologist2007 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:30 pm

I guess this is a trip report and an almost personal naturist experience. My wife has been wonderful in going along with my nudity at home and has joined me on occasion. We decided to take a break from winter and go to Palm Springs for a week. I researched accommodation and came up with a list. One of the top rated places was c/o Terra Cotta Resort. She wouldnt even consider that, which I expected. I had wanted to go to a hot spring/spa in Desert Hot Springs to soak and get a massage, knowing there were some c/o ones. However, all the advice from friends as well as at our hotel was that DHS was pretty run down and not recommended. So strike 2. We did plan trips up into the mountains -Anza Borrego and Joshua Tree where nudity in trails is common (or so I read) However, where we went, there were lots of people and so no nudity for others or me. Strike 3.
I appreciate that I need to follow God's leading and His timing, but how I wanted to feel the warm desert sun on my skin! And how I wanted to experience the social aspects that I read about. But it was not to be. Again. I want to be content but sometimes I get frustrated in spite of the fact that my nudity at home has become much more accepted. Baby steps I guess.
However, the wild flowers were absolutely spectacular. Our God is an extravagant God! Fields and hillsides covered with flowers. Breath taking.
geologist2007
Native Resident

Re: Palm Springs

Postby JimShedd112 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:24 pm

Glad you were at least able to enjoy the wildflowers, thanks to an unusually wet winter in the Mojave Desert. I’m sorry your wife wouldn’t consider a C/O resort for even a day visit but I’d experience the same if I suggested it to my wife, which I’ve never done. I my case, my wife has become more anti-nudity, not helped by the fact our daughter and granddaughter live with us and have since the baby was less than six months old.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby nakedpreacher » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:49 pm

You missed out on such a great opportunity, Living Waters Spa is a wonderful little boutique hotel. You can opt for a Kitchen unit or not. It is older but is well maintained. They have a pool, Hot tub, sauna and a sun deck. The owners, Jeff and Judy Bowman are wonderful Christian people and Former pastors. It is clothing optional, including the pool and they never preasure those who are shy to be nude. It was the first nude venue my wife and I visited, her gift to me for our 25th anniversary and out of our 7 day trip those 3 days and 2 nights were the most relaxing and our absolute favorite (both of ours). Just search Living Waters Spa and call them
Naked Preacher
Btw I am not affiliated with them in any way, except that I hope to be a repeat customer some day
If, when we judged others, our real motive was to destroy evil; we should look for evil where it is certain to be found, and that is in our own hearts. Dietrich Bonhoeffer, The Cost of Discipleship
nakedpreacher
Native Resident

Postby geologist2007 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:40 pm

I wanted to go to Living Waters. That was the one I was trying to get her to go to, but the hotel staff and other residents played down the whole DHS area that we couldnt even talk about it. She is of firm belief that viewing my nakedness is solely for her and hers for me. She has grown in this area, but no where near social yet. So I wait!
geologist2007
Native Resident

Postby webmeister » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:17 pm

geologist2007 wrote:We did plan trips up into the mountains -Anza Borrego and Joshua Tree where nudity in trails is common (or so I read)

Hey there Geologist, when you were in Joshua you were a few hours away from Magic Circle Arizona. This is BLM land with 100's of acres where it is legal to be naked. You can RV there (dry camp) or stay at the Las POsas Long term camping area tight outside...tent or RV. I have been wanting to go for years...and someday I will, God willin'. There main website has just pared down to only a home page, not sure why but you will find youtube and other pages about the place. They have a Main tent which is where people can meet and they have activities. Anyway, it is a way to be on 100's of acres legally naked and free and not really be social unless you want to be.
Live - Love - Laugh
Have Fun!
webmeister
Native Resident

Postby geologist2007 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:52 pm

I had no idea about Magic Circle. We did see a lot of people camping on what I think are BLM land near Borrego Springs but all with in sight of the highway. Maybe back further there were more adventurous souls. Maybe someday we will be in the area with our RV, but not sure what my wife will think of it. We shall see. I would be happy to try some of the resort areas in California but she certainly isn't ready for that
geologist2007
Native Resident

Postby baresoul » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:07 pm

It is not really too far, I could consider an outing to something of any of those places at Palm Springs sometime. As it is, I involve myself with members in the Southern California Naturists group. There are a lot of activities with them. Still, it isn't the nudist Christian community that I would leave everything for, to support with my involvement.
baresoul
Native Resident

Return to Personal Naturist Experiences & Trip Reports