Suggestion to Update Profile

What general questions do you have about this virtual community that the FAQ link didn't answer? What problems are you having in getting started on this site? All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Suggestion to Update Profile

Postby Rick_tx » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:56 pm

TO All Fellow Christian Naturist Village Members Natman posted in the Announcements category with a recommendation to all to update your profiles. There are two (2) questions that everyone should answer with a "Yes". One is "are you a Christian?". The other one is "are you a naturist"?. Apparently, the system defaults the answers to these two questions to "No", so everyone needs to go into their Profile page and answer the questions with a "Yes".

This is an excellent board and hope it will remain in place.
Rick_tx
Rick_tx
New Comer

Re: Suggestion to Update Profile

Postby JimShedd112 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:58 am

Thank you for the suggestion Rick. I did partially update my profile earlier but have more left to do.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby nudie66 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:20 pm

Rick_tx wrote:Apparently, the system defaults the answers to these two questions to "No", so everyone needs to go into their Profile page and answer the questions with a "Yes".

Keep in mind that "Yes" may not apply to everyone who participates here in the Village, so asking everyone to answer yes to both questions may go against their conscience. It's better to be honest than to just go with the flow.
I transfer camcorder tapes & other family memories to DVD. http://prosservideodubs.com/
nudie66
Native Resident

Postby Thulcandrian » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:17 am

Thank you! I had wondered why I was seeing so many profiles with “no” for both.
Thulcandrian
Native Resident

Postby natman » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:11 pm

It would be NICE if everyone here were both "Christian" and "Naturist".

However, one of the purposes for this site is to invite those who may be exploring either one or the other, or both. I consider us not only a forum, but also an evangelical tool for both Christianity and naturism.

Some people who are "Christians" cannot understand how someone can be both "Christian" and "Naturist", how naturism is indeed compatible with Christianity.
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Return to Questions about this website