Men Only

What general questions do you have about this virtual community that the FAQ link didn't answer? What problems are you having in getting started on this site? All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: Men Only

Postby jochanaan » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:29 pm

That would be our Sheriff, Natman. He's probably already working on the problem.
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby Homeclothesfree » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:35 pm

I'm not able to access either. Any help would be appreciated.
[highlight=#NaNffff]I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for. Jer 29:11 MSG[/highlight]
Homeclothesfree
Resident

Postby natman » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:18 pm

Taken care of for both.
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby pipermac » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Why isn't it automatic for all male members, since that is the only requirement? Isn't the forum software smart enough to recognize the "male flag", or must this be taken care of on a case-by-case basis? I can't get in either...says I don't have the proper "permissions".

In Christ,

Steve
1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 14) And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. John 1:1, 1:14
pipermac
Native Resident

Postby pipermac » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:31 am

I just sent a PM to natman about this glitch. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 14) And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. John 1:1, 1:14
pipermac
Native Resident

Postby natman » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:08 pm

pipermac wrote:I just sent a PM to natman about this glitch. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

It should be fixed now. :D
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby closetnaturist » Tue May 28, 2013 5:58 am

Hi Natman, I can't access the men only forum either. I also don't seem to be able to post on most of the forums. :(
closetnaturist
Resident

Postby CHUBACA » Tue May 28, 2013 12:58 pm

closetnaturist wrote:Hi Natman, I can't access the men only forum either. I also don't seem to be able to post on most of the forums. :(

Membership Levels
by SiteAdmin » Sun May 21, 2006 9:37 am
It is not necessary to be a nudist, naturist, or a Christian, to be a member of this site. It is necessary to adhere to the Terms of Service (TOS).

Guest: May read all of the general information forums, but are not able to post or reply to posts, and may view one introductory photo album.

New Comer: May only post in the Welcome Center forums and a few select others, and read all the forum posts. After you post your personal introduction, you may post in other New Member forums. In order for teens to post in the Teens Forum they must send a PM or e-mail to SiteAdmin requesting that permission. Please state your age in that PM. It will be kept strictly confidential.

Resident: May read all the forum posts, and may ask questions and post in several of the general forums. May view from three to five specified photo albums. May upload a personal avatar approved by the Site Administrator.

Permanent Resident: May post in more of the general forums, and has access to more of the photo albums. May upload photos for a personal album.

Native Resident: Receives access for posting in all the public forums, and may access all the photo albums.

Requirements for achieving membership status:

New Comer: (0-9 posts) Must first post in the "Please Introduce Yourself" forum and other introductory forums. Becomes a Resident after a total of ten (10) posts.

Resident Level: (10-24 posts)Must complete the posts of a personal statement of their faith journey, and must post a personal testimonial of how they came to naturism (or chose not to). Must agree to abide by the TOS. Must gain approval from the Site Administrator for posting a personal avatar.

Permanent Resident Level: (25-49 posts)Must have posted a total of 25 times in different forums, manifesting courtesy and respect, and an ability to abide by the TOS. Must agree with the Core Values and all Guidelines for Posting, in the forums and membership photo albums. Must gain approval from the Site Administrator before posting a personal photo album.

Native Resident Level: (50-plus posts) Must have posted a total of 50 times in different forums, demonstrating a commitment to the growth and development of this community.
CHUBACA
Permanent Resident

Postby Barefoot-Steel » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:02 pm

I was hoping to enter and post/participate in the Men Only section, but I'm getting the "do not have proper permissions" message as well ... is that an error, or, in my case being relatively new, a valid message that will go away when I reach a higher level of membership?
"This is the day that the Lord hath made ... I will rejoice and be glad in it."
"How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace..." Romans 10:15
Sincerely, Jim (Barefoot-Steel) :-)
Barefoot-Steel
Native Resident

Postby jochanaan » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:03 am

Try it again now. If it still doesn't work for you, send a note to Natman.
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Return to Questions about this website