Oopsy

What general questions do you have about this virtual community that the FAQ link didn't answer? What problems are you having in getting started on this site? All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Oopsy

Postby Petros » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:48 pm

I doubt it REALLY matters, but I note that the sit seems to believe daylight saving is still on, since what I posted a few minutes ago, it now being 9:48, registered as posted at 10:45
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Re: Oopsy

Postby bn2bnude » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:00 am

Petros wrote:I doubt it REALLY matters, but I note that the sit seems to believe daylight saving is still on, since what I posted a few minutes ago, it now being 9:48, registered as posted at 10:45

I've found you need to change it in the User Control Panel... It's not automagic.
So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. (Rom 8:1 NLT)

If I speak with the tongues of men and angels but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. (1 Cor 13:1)
bn2bnude
Native Resident

Re: Oopsy

Postby Petros » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:56 pm

I am performing my Daylight SAving rant silently.

Dont imagine it unless you really want to.

I will let it stay - it is NOT part of the stuff God made, like integhers.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Return to Questions about this website