Logging In !

What general questions do you have about this virtual community that the FAQ link didn't answer? What problems are you having in getting started on this site? All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Logging In !

Postby sarah grant » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:20 am

For the past few days each time i go onto CNV i have to log in once again, username and password. Despite ticking the log me in automatically box each time, it still comes up with blank username and password boxes for me to fill in again. Is there a glitch or is it at my end ?
sarah grant
Permanent Resident

Re: Logging In !

Postby Maverick » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:00 pm

Hi Sarah, you might clear your browsing history and cache, then try again. I choose not to let my browser remember my password, so I can't test the issue.

Depending on which browser you use, there might be a setting somewhere (hopefully not too deep within) that will let you manually save your password info.
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Postby sarah grant » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:10 pm

Thanks maverick, its on the ipad it seems to be happening the most, i've now done a reboot so i'll see how it goes. Thnks for your suggestion.
sarah grant
Permanent Resident

Postby Maverick » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:48 pm

sarah grant wrote:Thanks maverick, its on the ipad it seems to be happening the most, i've now done a reboot so i'll see how it goes. Thnks for your suggestion.

:like: Happy to help, and I hope it works for you!
In nuditate veritas.
Maverick
Native Resident

Return to Questions about this website