Little brothers

Teens may ask their questions here, and may give advice.
Adults may only give advice on the questions asked by the teens. No Adult Rabbit Trails allowed.
Adults: Keep your advice brief and to the point. Teens don't like lectures, you know!<P>Offending posts will be removed by the Councillor.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Desert Hiker, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: Little brothers

Postby JDawg » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:38 am

I did talk to my dad last night, and told him that I found I like to be nude. He asked me if Emily was "forcing" me to do it so she wouldn't feel wrong for doing it. I told him no, it was my idea. He told me he isn't sure how he feels about both of us being nude. He isn't sure "two teens should be nude in the same room". I brought up the point that we are brother and sister, and he said that didn't matter. He said he would really have to think about it.

So what do we do if he says he doesn't want us to be nude together? I really thought he would be ok with it, and it would be no big deal....
JDawg
Permanent Resident

Postby eGriffen » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:49 am

JDawg wrote:I did talk to my dad last night, and told him that I found I like to be nude. He asked me if Emily was "forcing" me to do it so she wouldn't feel wrong for doing it. I told him no, it was my idea. He told me he isn't sure how he feels about both of us being nude. He isn't sure "two teens should be nude in the same room". I brought up the point that we are brother and sister, and he said that didn't matter. He said he would really have to think about it.

So what do we do if he says he doesn't want us to be nude together? I really thought he would be ok with it, and it would be no big deal....

I talked to dad this morning about the whole situation. He's getting over his initial shock, but he's still not sure how he feels about it. I guess we'll just have to give him time.
Emily
eGriffen
Native Resident

Postby jochanaan » Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:29 am

Well, it's not as if you never saw each other naked before! After all, as you said, you ARE brother and sister. :lol:
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby Jon-Marc » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:49 pm

While some brothers and sisters do become sexually active together :shock: , I don't believe that will be a problem for Joey and Emily. Just don't tell him about Joey being nude with Danni--not yet anyway. :lol:

If and when he gets over that shock, then you can introduce the idea of him taking the two of you to a nudist resort. Is there one near you?
The Righteousness of Christ--the ONLY clothing I need.
Jon-Marc
Native Resident

Postby Danni.Elkson » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:52 am

Jon-Marc wrote:While some brothers and sisters do become sexually active together :shock: , I don't believe that will be a problem for Joey and Emily. Just don't tell him about Joey being nude with Danni--not yet anyway. :lol:

If and when he gets over that shock, then you can introduce the idea of him taking the two of you to a nudist resort. Is there one near you?

I think they are going to keep it quiet about me for a while...
Danni

Share your faith one Gospel at a time - The Pocket Testament League can help: http://www.pocketpower.org/code/referrer.php/240608/9
Danni.Elkson
Native Resident

Postby eGriffen » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:03 am

Jon-Marc wrote:While some brothers and sisters do become sexually active together :shock: , I don't believe that will be a problem for Joey and Emily. Just don't tell him about Joey being nude with Danni--not yet anyway. :lol:

Like Danni said weren't not going to tell our dad about Joey being around Danni yet.

Plus I Don't know if there is a resort near us.
Emily
eGriffen
Native Resident

Postby Jon-Marc » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:15 pm

It would be easy to find out. Just look up nudist resorts in your state. Some states don't have any. Florida (where I am) has many, and at least one nude beach called Haulover.
Jon-Marc
Native Resident

Postby Webmaster » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:13 pm

eGriffen wrote:Plus I Don't know if there is a resort near us.

There aren't too many resorts open during the winter, but it can't hurt to start looking for the summer time.
I am the webmaster. I maintain the site and take care of upgrades.
If you need to contact me about technical matters please send me email at webmaster@cnvillage.org
Webmaster
Councillor

Postby eGriffen » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:25 am

Webmaster wrote:
eGriffen wrote:Plus I Don't know if there is a resort near us.

There aren't too many resorts open during the winter, but it can't hurt to start looking for the summer time.

Yeah I don't think I would want to go in the winter, at least not to an outdoor one. It would be too cold. But I will look up information for the summer. :)
Emily
eGriffen
Native Resident

Postby Danni.Elkson » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:03 am

Another update here. This weekend I will be getting the house to myself. So I invited Emily and Joey over. We're going to try another nude weekend. :)
Danni

Share your faith one Gospel at a time - The Pocket Testament League can help: http://www.pocketpower.org/code/referrer.php/240608/9
Danni.Elkson
Native Resident

Postby natman » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:34 am

Well, have fun, and keep it clean and pure.

'Might be a GREAT time to inroduce Em and Joey to a little Bible study.
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby Jon-Marc » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:21 pm

We'll be looking forward to your (and their) report on that.
Jon-Marc
Native Resident

Postby Danni.Elkson » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:22 am

natman wrote:Well, have fun, and keep it clean and pure.

'Might be a GREAT time to inroduce Em and Joey to a little Bible study.

I have a few old bible studies I've done here somewhere. Maybe I will get one out, and start it with them. :)
Danni

Danni.Elkson
Native Resident

Postby Hymie » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:42 pm

It's almost the weekend after you three were to be at your house for the weekend, Danni, and we have heard nothing about what happened. I hope things have not fallen apart such that none of you are posting anymore. Can at least one of you tell us what happened even if it was "nothing"?
Hymie
Native Resident

Postby firefighter » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:05 am

Hello? :areyouthere?: Just post a quick howdy to let us know y'all are ok were worried.
firefighter
Native Resident

PreviousNext

Return to Teen Questions / Adult Advice