New posting Editor

Here you can read the founding documents of this website. Members may comment or ask questions, but the Village Council has final jurisdiction over making changes. All Villagers may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: New posting Editor

Postby root » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:08 pm

Djadja wrote:I've been having trouble posting. I get a message saying my post has "too few characters."

I'd say we have quite enough characters around here... :D
root
Native Resident

Postby Djadja » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:12 pm

That gave me a smile!
Djadja
Native Resident

Postby singal77 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:34 am

I need to know why I can,t post a reply on the Christian Naturist Village site.
singal77
Permanent Resident

Postby natman » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:42 pm

singal77 wrote:I need to know why I can,t post a reply on the Christian Naturist Village site.

Certain areas of the site are disabled until you reach a certain membership level or are of a particular age or gender. Please read through "Membership Levels" (here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6) to better understand.

The top-level forum descriptions usually state what membership level one must be to post within that forum.

What area are you having difficulty with?
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby gacliff1 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:26 pm

When I read posts like these, it just makes me feel so old, not knowing or having a clue what this is about. :duh:
gacliff1
Resident

Postby peaceguy4ever » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:01 am

i find it easy to figure out.
peaceguy4ever
Resident

Postby fpath12 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:13 pm

Hey,

I am from London, England, I 'm in my mid 40's, divorced, with grown children.

I'm in the software business.

I've been a naturist for around 5 years. I belong to a local and rather small nudist club, which is why I am looking to broaden my connections.

I enjoy the outdoors from sailing, trekking, love all sci-fi movies, arts, travel, eating out, swimming. My religion is very important to me.

I look forward to chatting to some of you in the future.

God Bless

Agnello
fpath12
New Comer

Postby satexsun » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:23 am

Agnello,

Glad you found us, welcome to the Village. Please try using a smaller font next time, but other than that, glad to have you here. Please continue to post and tell us a little bit aabout yourself and your walk with the Lord.

Brother in Christ,

Larry
De Colores!! Sometimes He calms the storm, other times He calms the child.
satexsun
Native Resident

Postby fpath12 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:59 am

Good evening,
I am presently completing the Alfa course, the course has been a real eye opener to me, regarding my faith. If anything it has brought me so very close to god.
bye for now.
Ag
fpath12
New Comer

Postby peacebwu » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:44 am

:butbut: Well at first I did not understand what the New Posting Editor was, but now, being you explained it to me with all that computer jargon that I do not comprehend, I am more confused now than ever.
peacebwu
Resident

Postby bn2bnude » Sun May 05, 2013 6:50 pm

I'm testing to see if there is still a copy/paste problem with safari...

The reformers agreed with Anabaptists that Jesus was “the source of our life,” but it seems clear that it was the death of Jesus, rather than Jesus himself, who was at the center of their faith.

Murray, Stuart (2012-11-06). The Naked Anabaptist: The Bare Essentials of a Radical Faith (Third Way Collection) (p. 55). Herald Pr. Kindle Edition.
So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. (Rom 8:1 NLT)

If I speak with the tongues of men and angels but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. (1 Cor 13:1)
bn2bnude
Native Resident

Postby jasenj1 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:38 am

bn2bnude wrote:I'm testing to see if there is still a copy/paste problem with safari...

The reformers agreed with Anabaptists that Jesus was “the source of our life,” but it seems clear that it was the death of Jesus, rather than Jesus himself, who was at the center of their faith.

Murray, Stuart (2012-11-06). The Naked Anabaptist: The Bare Essentials of a Radical Faith (Third Way Collection) (p. 55). Herald Pr. Kindle Edition.

I'm having this problem. OS X 10.6.8, Safari 5.1.10.

- Jasen.
jasenj1
Native Resident

Postby bn2bnude » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:02 am

jasenj1 wrote:
bn2bnude wrote:I'm testing to see if there is still a copy/paste problem with safari...

I'm having this problem. OS X 10.6.8, Safari 5.1.10.

- Jasen.

I'm on the same general setup (I think I'm on much later versions of OS X & Safari). I installed Google Crome and use it when I need to copy/paste as Safari is still my preferred browser.
So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. (Rom 8:1 NLT)

If I speak with the tongues of men and angels but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. (1 Cor 13:1)
bn2bnude
Native Resident

Previous

Return to Founding Documents