Submitting a message for this area

This area has audio files of sermons and songs that you can download and listen to on your computer. If you know of a message you'd like to submit please contact the SiteAdmin (Desert Hiker) or the Webmaster for directions on how to do so.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy

Submitting a message for this area

Postby Webmaster » Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:20 pm

If you know of a message or songs, or have one of your own, that you would like to submit for this area there are some things you need to know.

All messages or songs are to be bibicall based, Christ centered.

Messages that promote non-sexual nudity are welcome, as long as they meet the other requirements of submition.

Any message or songs submitted must not be copyrighted, or if it is must have a legal permission of use in writting.

Messages or songs should be in the .mp3 format. Other formats can be submitted, but must be changed over to the MP3 format before being accpeted.

All messages or songs must conforum to the Terms of Service and Constitution and By-laws for the site.

Any questions regrading these requirements should be submitted to the SiteAdmin (Desert Hiker) or the Webmaster in a Private message or email.
I am the webmaster. I maintain the site and take care of upgrades.
If you need to contact me about technical matters please send me email at webmaster@cnvillage.org
Webmaster
Councillor

Return to Audio Sermons and Songs