IShare

There are many views on becoming a Christian. Here you may discuss your views, and even disagree with the introductory sticky post. Make sure you offer your rationale, and talk with each other courteously and respectfully. If you are not a Christian, this is a good place to ask your questions.<P>Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

IShare

Postby bn2bnude » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:34 am

This video is from i-Share Visual Reality and is meant to be put onto a video iPod to play for others.

<embed src="http://lads.myspace.com/videos/vplayer.swf" flashvars="m=13608802&v=2&type=video" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="430" height="346"></embed>
bn2bnude
Native Resident

Ipod video

Postby jimmy » Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:09 am

Hi bn2bnude,

I just viewed the video and am surprised that there were no replys. It is just the right length and very effectively gives the salvation message.

Jimmy
jimmy
Councillor

Postby jochanaan » Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:14 pm

Unfortunately, jimmy, my 56k dialup connection speed means I don't have time to wait for most onlin videos to download; they usually wind up loading at about 5k/second. :shock: :? (Yes, yes, I know there are faster speeds available now--for the right price. :( )
jochanaan
Councillor

Return to How to become a Christian