Little brothers

Teens may ask their questions here, and may give advice.
Adults may only give advice on the questions asked by the teens. No Adult Rabbit Trails allowed.
Adults: Keep your advice brief and to the point. Teens don't like lectures, you know!<P>Offending posts will be removed by the Councillor.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Desert Hiker, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: Little brothers

Postby Jon-Marc » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:31 pm

What happened to Joey, Emily and Danni? Did we scare them off? Young people always add a life to forums that is missed when they don't post, and their accounts of their threesome social nudity is very interesting since it's new for them.
The Righteousness of Christ--the ONLY clothing I need.
Jon-Marc
Native Resident

Postby Webmaster » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:41 am

I'll send them emails and ask them if something went wrong, where things stand, and so on.
I am the webmaster. I maintain the site and take care of upgrades.
If you need to contact me about technical matters please send me email at webmaster@cnvillage.org
Webmaster
Councillor

Postby Webmaster » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:48 am

I finally got an email from Danni. It seems things have gotten much worse for the 3 of them. Here's what she said in her message:

Danni.Elkson wrote:
Wow, i guess the last time I posted was before we were going to have another weekend together nude. Well, it didn't go too good, I guess you could say it never happened. We decided to talk to Em and Joey's dad about me, and that didn't go good. We thought he was ok with it, but the friday we were supposed to get together he threw a major fit, and forbid them to come over to my house. And now ever since he hasn't let emily or joey hang out with me. So I haven't seen them, except for a few times we've "just happened" to be at the same place. :(

We need to lift them all up in prayer in a major way.
I am the webmaster. I maintain the site and take care of upgrades.
If you need to contact me about technical matters please send me email at webmaster@cnvillage.org
Webmaster
Councillor

Postby jochanaan » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:29 pm

Webmaster wrote:...We need to lift them all up in prayer in a major way.

I will. :pray:
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby Larryk1052 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:09 pm

I've prayed for them and will continue. It's a shame that because of their honesty and up frontness about their nudism that one father has reacted so irrationally. Seems like their openess should of told him that they weren't messing around.
Larry in Kentucky

"Nude" just means barefoot all over.
Larryk1052
Native Resident

Postby minister72 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:20 pm

I had been worried about this since we hadn't heard from them for awhile. I will certainly be keeping them in my prayers. I agree, the openness should have been a key that nothing immoral was going on. Hopefully the Holy Spirit and time will soften the fathers heart and bring understanding.
Grace and Peace,
Minister72

1 Cor 1:18 - A Professor once said when hearing or discovering a new truth in scripture, before fully considering it, I look for the paradox. I have found naturism to be a great paradox and fully biblical.
minister72
Native Resident

Postby Jon-Marc » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:08 pm

I'm sorry to hear that their openness and honesty with their dad was taken the wrong way by him. Apparently, the idea of his son naked with a neighbor girl makes him think that sex will unavoidably take place. We must pray that God will open his eyes to the truth that there is such a thing as non-sexual nudity even between teenagers.

A good example is the teen convention we had at Turtle Lake Resort in Michigan in 2004. Hundreds of nude teen boys and girls without one hint of inappropriate behavior, and no teen boy's "manhood" stood at attention that I saw.
The Righteousness of Christ--the ONLY clothing I need.
Jon-Marc
Native Resident

Postby stillseeking » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:28 pm

Webmaster wrote:
We need to lift them all up in prayer in a major way.

Aw, poor kids!! We'll keep them in our prayers here, too.
~Wendy~
stillseeking
Native Resident

Postby jimmy » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:51 pm

Many years ago my father did some street preaching and would hand out tracks. Does anyone know of a "track-like" small publication that can be used to help introduce the concept of Christian nudity to someone who is unfamiliar with the subject? Something that a young person or a child could use to start a discussion.

We have many situations here at the Village that warrents prayer and of course this is one.

Jimmy
jimmy
Councillor

Postby Strandloper » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:20 am

Sorry to learn that Em and Joey’s dad was so negative. It reminds me of my uncle’s reaction when my cousins, my brothers and I decided we would all go skinny-dipping in the middle of the night.
He came out of the house waving a torch (flashlight) and said the boys could go and swim, but the girls had to come inside.

He couldn’t see that it was innocent fun.

Lord, may he see the light.

Shalom,

Strandloper
Strandloper
Native Resident

Postby SteveNTL » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:48 pm

Hi, everyone. I have not been around the village for some time, and am just reading this entire thread this morning for the first time. And I am amazed! I am amazed at the maturity of these young people. I am amazed at the blessing of discovering "good nudity" so early on in life. And, my friends, you have been wonderful "counselors" to them along the way, and I join you in prayer for each of them, and the dad, and mom. I am not so surprised at the reaction of the dad - deeply held ideas take some time to overcome. A couple of quotes come to mind:

"A truth's initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic."

-Dresden James

Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which
differ from the prejudices of their social environment.
Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions.
--Albert Einstein

I hope and pray that he just needs some time. And that our Father in heaven will bring across his path some fresh input about good nudity. I am reminded of some of the writings in the Fig Leaf Forum. http://www.figleafforum.com/
I would want to recommend this source to Danni, Em and Joey. I believe especially issues #100 and #101 were addressed to educating the uninformed about the goodness of nudity, and it's compatibility with the scriptures. Also, a google search for "good nudity" will take you to Pastor Jeff Bowman's site, where there is some excellent writing.

This story is not over yet. It's not over till it's over. Let's keep faithful about praying, as the Spirit reminds us too. I can imagine the emotional turmoil these young lives have in these last few weeks. I just hope these young folks know that we are standing with them.

As I read the whole saga, I had a thought ... We cannot say what the "teasing" actually meant to these three individuals in their encounter - they each had their own personal thoughts and reactions to the nude weekend together, and to the moments that were called "awkward/embarrassing". It seemed to me, however, that the comments made that showed an awareness of an erection, especially if it was quite obvious, could really be considered a kindness. Sometimes it is best to address what is awkward and obvious directly in any social interaction, rather than pretend it does not exist, and make it clear that it does not matter - that acceptance is not withheld because of it. Whatever the awkward thing may be. I could see where gentle teasing accompanied with ongoing acceptance could have had the effect of reassurance in the lives of our three young friends. For all of us - people have things that they are sensitive about that become revealed through the vulnerability of nudity together. Sometimes, perhaps, we just ignore whatever it is; a scar, or a boil, perhaps. My experience is, however, that if *I* feel somewhat uncomfortable about some ones point of particular vulnerability, *they* may need me to "notice" it while extending the kind hand of friendship to them.

Hope to hear from you guys, Danni, Joey and Em, when you are able.

Steve
SteveNTL
Native Resident

Previous

Return to Teen Questions / Adult Advice