chocalet something something

Got any favorite recipes you'd like to share?

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Desert Hiker, Senior Moderator, Moderators

chocalet something something

Postby ndfast123 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:52 pm

all you need is peanut butter chocalte and bread mealt the chocolate and penut butter then spred it on bread
ndfast123
Resident

Re: chocalet something something

Postby Petros » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:47 am

I would need a top - can't eat peanut butter openfaced, thoug I love it when sandwiched.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Postby dby » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:25 am

Yeah, openfaced peanut butter with a long mustache such as mine just doesn't work. An easy variant of this recipe would be to melt Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and pour them onto the bread.....
dby
Native Resident

Postby Petros » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:28 am

That is going to make a different effect, though. The Reese's interior is granular and sweetened, far from mainline rgular or crunchy peanut butter in taste and texture.

Also you would want to experiment with the ideal chocolate - milk chocolate bar, bittersweet chips, whatever.

I should put Number 1 Son onto experimenting with this - he would appreciate the combo, AND can handle openface.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Return to Recipes