Enjoy being nude.

Are you just curious about nudism / naturism? A new naturist? Been one a long time? You can tell us how & why you got started. Just a sentence or a paragraph is enough. You're not ready for naturism yet? That's OK, you can even say so here. New Comers please post here. ALL NUDIST COMMENTS WELCOME HERE!

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: Enjoy being nude.

Postby Ramblinman » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:06 pm

Bare_Truth wrote:Ok, harking back to last august about the middle of page 1 Ross&Natman both claimed to fall asleep in their wives arms and Natman explicitly said he woke up that way too. What I want to know is how you do that...

Honest guys, we really tried but just couldn't make it work for us. How do you do that?

Congratulations to those who can stand to share a bed!

However, I know of one couple that found a better night's sleep in separate rooms.
Their four children look a lot like both parents, so I can only assume that separate rooms did not prevent conjugal visits from time to time.

Those of us who toss and turn, are sleep-talkers, light sleepers, sweat profusely, snore a lot, etc... may very well decide that separate beds or even separate rooms allows for a fuller night's sleep. It would be easy to assume that quarreling imposes this, but I wouldn't rush to judgment.
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby firefighter » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:21 pm

My wife and I fall asleep holding hands. :D
firefighter
Native Resident

Postby jude700 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:38 am

firefighter wrote:My wife and I fall asleep holding hands. :D

:butbut: You is newly weds :duh:

Would love to hold my wife's hand, but my hands, actually whole body, are cooler than hers, until in bed for an hour or more. Have started using a heating pad to warm up :!: :wink:
God Bless.

True joy is a serious thing

Man is a spiritual being, and so has the need to develop his spirit and his conscience.
Pope John Paul II
jude700
Native Resident

Postby nuudman » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:42 am

Kim and i are totally opposite here. Kim is very hot natured. She sleeps with nothing more than a sheet on her most nites. Since i lost some weight back in the mid 90s, i have been rather cold natured. I sleep with a comforter and an electric blanket on probably more than 9 months out of the year. We have a bed warner that actually goes under the fitted sheet now so we dont have the added weight of the blanket on us. Holding hands? Wow we are so polar opposites in bed that there is no way that could happen more than a few times.

NEW!!!

OUR GOD IS GREATER-Chris Tomlin

GOD OF THIS CITY-Chris Tomlin

These two songs are very indicative of the church i serve at. "GOD OF THIS CITY" is almost like our informal anthem.

nuudman
Native Resident

Postby firefighter » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:39 pm

jude700 wrote:
firefighter wrote:My wife and I fall asleep holding hands. :D

:butbut: You is newly weds :duh:

Would love to hold my wife's hand, but my hands, actually whole body, are cooler than hers, until in bed for an hour or more. Have started using a heating pad to warm up :!: :wink:

We have been newly weds for 42 years now :D :D :D :D
firefighter
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:54 pm

Nude sleeping is the first step toward "nude all the time" for a lot of us!
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:58 pm

firefighter wrote:We have been newly weds for 42 years now :D :D :D :D

Blessed are the faithful, day after day after day after day!

It is obvious that you have been a blessing to each other all those years, but I wonder how many other lives were blessed because you stayed together in good times and bad?
Hint: lots of folks!
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby rkitek » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:52 pm

Several months ago, my wife (of 23+ years) commented that I don't snuggle with her at night. I told her that I won't snuggle with pajamas, but would be happy to snuggle with her. We both have been sleeping nude since, and we both love it. We fall asleep in the "spoon" position with both my arms around her, and our legs intertwined. It took a little experimenting to find what was comfortable.
rkitek
Permanent Resident

Postby NakedMan57 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:46 pm

We have been sleeping tangled up and naked for our entire 33 years of marriage. :inlove: That is, of course, until December 8, 2011. I had some surgery done on me and I am not able get a good night sleep, in a bed, yet. :bawling: I guess, for now, I am the naked lazyboy man. :argh:
However, (there's always a "however) I lay in bed with her, with my arms around her, until she falls asleep and, in the morning, I try to slide into her bed right before her alarm goes off. :bouncy:
We both enjoy being, we like to call it, naked! :D We have yet to experience "social nudity," but, I believe "that" is going to happen this summer. :jump: YIPPPEEE!!!
NakedMan57
Native Resident

Postby mj6 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:59 pm

I have always loved sleeping in the nude. My DW not so much. Happily she enjoys me sleeping that way. Even if she isn't nude I still love to cuddle with her!
mj6
Resident

Postby freenude2 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:04 pm

Also enjoy being nude. Mostly around house recently. Have gone nude around house some to since was young. Mostly nude in house and in fenced yard, deck. Have been to a couple of nude beaches and been nude at private frends cabin some years back.
freenude2
New Comer

Postby jochanaan » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:00 pm

How did you like being nude with friends, freenude2, as opposed to by yourself?
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby btonnude » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:09 am

when you can be naked and confortable around friends then that is real freedom
btonnude
Resident

Postby New_Adventurer » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:16 am

How to snuggle? Oh come now, don't be bashful, get close, then get closer (naked of course), then fall asleep.

If you need help getting closer, sleep on a water bed. The two of you end up forming a valley and are gently pressed towards each other. My second wife has one and it is great. Fifteen years ago my first wife and I used one for a while, but she was rather large and kept bottoming out and said it felt too hard. I had no problem at all.
New_Adventurer
Native Resident

Postby wannabnude » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:26 am

My wife and I have slept nude together for over 30 years, and really like it. She hates it if she has to wear pajamas, such as if we stay in someone's home on a trip.

Still no social nudity, but I'm hoping to figure that out before too long. It's tough to overcome our childhood programming.
"God does not COMMAND us to be clothed. He ALLOWS us to be clothed." R.C. Sproul
wannabnude
Native Resident

PreviousNext

Return to Are you a naturist?