Let's put it here - top freedom!

What family issues do you wish to discuss here? Parenting, coupling, stages of life, discussing naturism with reluctant family members, growing in Christ as a family? Anything else?<P>Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, Desert Hiker, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Let's put it here - top freedom!

Postby Petros » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:00 am

Likely as good a place as any. Background - Herself, wonderful person and incredibly good for me wife, is, likr many another , NOT open to the naturist way. She actively dislikes being naked even when absolutely alone, and is nude as infrequently and briefly as possible. Her attitude to nudity, her own or others, is very like my eye phobia [I avoid lookng even at cartoon eye closeups.]

The past few years she has been much distressed by hair thinning and loss [precise cause unknown, no fix in sight]. Wears caps, combd and trims to maximize the remnant.

Me, I am thinning, though more sloewly, and nae doot will be bald in due course. Which by me is no big deal. I will acquire a fez or stetson if I go out in the noonday sun - I had my sunstroke in 6th grade, thank you. But otherwise, let it be.

I cannot but wonder in in some way her problem with nude scalp ties in with her reluctance to expose other parts.
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Re: Let's put it here - top freedom!

Postby jochanaan » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:54 am

It seems she might be much concerned with appearances, and what others think--the opposite mindset of most naturists. How to get past that? Only she knows.
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby natman » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:18 pm

Have you considered renting the original Star Trek movie?

SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby Petros » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:57 am

weel - she has trouble with the skinhead thing on other women, not really sympathetic with the shave your head for cabcer patient solidarity thing.

Oddly enough, Jochanaan, I don't think she is that much into the opinions of others. Though she cites them more than I do, in general she is very much, as I am, honi soit qui mal y pense, as the king said, and like me will say pooh to them - s long as she lives up to her own standard
The truth, the stark naked truth, the truth without so much as a loincloth on, should surely be the investigator's sole aim - Basil Chamberlain
Petros
Native Resident

Return to Family issues