naturist slideshow

Are you new to this way of life? Does terminology confuse you? Have you heard lots of horror stories that frighten you? This is the place to ask questions about terminology, meanings of words, and more.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

naturist slideshow

Postby Johannes_1965 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:10 pm

I made a music slideshow with favorite photos and music that can show something about what nudism is. Some of you may have watched it already on NC:

"I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit..."
(John 15,5)
Johannes_1965
Native Resident

Re: naturist slideshow

Postby Larryk1052 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:22 pm

Thanks for sharing. I've seen and have many of these photos in my personal collection. They do capture the simple pleasure of just being without clothes. Commonly, referred to as being naked...
Larry in Kentucky

"Nude" just means barefoot all over.
Larryk1052
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:14 pm

Thanks for the slideshow!
It is easy to see what a tremendous good this naturism is for a teenager or young adult.
It is too rare in America and there are too few places where it is allowed.
For those who came to it later in life, we must not linger too long in regret for what might have been.
We know the truth now.

Is there some way anyone here can make this possible for the next generation?
I think it is possible...
Can you provide a place?
My naturist club used to rent an athletic center one night a month in the winter. It was done very low-key to avoid offending the public. I salute the owner of that business whoever he is!
A water park in England has naturist day every summer. Only one day, but what a special day for naturists!
There are Bed and Breakfast houses (in the UK called Guest Houses), that offer naturists a private deck for sun. Not much perhaps, but it might be quite memorable for someone who doesn't have this at home.
Some friends of mine open their home and swimming pool once a year to a nude party. They carefully choose who gets invited. It was wonderful.

Anyone here in a position to donate a few dollars to help?
Some naturists need a little help with the admission price at a naturist park or sending a child to youth camp.
The Naturist Action Committee hires lawyers to protect nude beaches and other places we might enjoy.
Can you send them a few dollars? If enough of us do so, they might be able to do a lot more.
If you are a regular at a naturist campground, would you donate a little time to help with landscaping, even planting a flower to brighten a tiny corner of this place?

Some nude beaches need more attendance. Your help could be something as simple as bringing your family and a friend or two to the beach. Be a living example of naturism. Doesn't sound like much, but a friend of mine tells me that she and her family were very inspired by what they saw at a nude beach.

Are you gifted with video or photography? Johannes has certainly inspired us. I wish there were more things like this online for people to stumble across.
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby King_David » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:10 am

Wow, this is great! :D My compliments to you, Johannes. I like it - you did an excellent job, with the photos and music both. And thanks for posting it here - I missed it on NC.
King_David
Native Resident

Postby ihaveel » Sun May 12, 2013 6:59 pm

Johannes,

I finally got to see your slideshow this afternoon. It was an excellent presentation. Thank you so, so much.

It is refreshing to see family nudist photos just doing what families do for fun, and also others just having a good time in natural normal fun activities. There is obviously no sensuality in these, or should I say lewdness. Enjoying the activities and the nature are sensual in a good way.

Have you been to www.nudistcabana.tumblr.com? This is one I discovered either today or yesterday, and it is full of people just having fun in many different activities and in many natural settings. Some of the photos of the nature scenes are beautiful.
ihaveel

Postby ezduzit » Mon May 13, 2013 6:02 am

VERY nice ! enjoy the music too ! :biggrin:

Ez
ezduzit

Return to What is nudism / naturism?