My wife may join me this summer!!!

Do you have any interesting stories involving naturism, such as first time experiences, etc? Have you been to a nudist, or C/O resort recently? Share your trip reports, and personal experiences with us here, so we all can be blessed.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: My wife may join me this summer!!!

Postby nytro » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:15 pm

Well, I hate to see August come to an end! This past weekend we visited White Thorn Lodge, in Darlington, PA. We went for a day visit, getting there around 11:00 am, and staying until just after 7:00 pm. We pretty much camped at the pool for the entire day!

My wife once again stripped down at the car, without hesitation, and remained that way for the rest of the day! We even drove out while still nude. Probably not the best thing to do, but we had a few miles of driving to do before we were on anything close to a main road, so we took the chance!

We had a good time, but there was some tension between the members. The club is a co-op, and I guess some members are over worked, while others do nothing, and it was mentioned by a few of the members. Probably not a wise thing to say out loud in public areas, with visitors within earshot. This happened a few times throughout our visit.

Another thing that was interesting, a couple came in, I'm assuming they were visitors too, she had breast implants, and they were obvious, but what happened with them was, they were all over each other in the pool. So much so that my wife was a little uncomfortable. Around this time, a teenager whose family must be members, dove into the pool, well one of the other members lounging near the pool, got up and called him over to the side, and said to him that "it's hard enough keeping visitors in line, he shouldn't have to keep members in line too, don't dive into the pool". So this kid gets reprimanded for diving, while Mr and Mrs Implants were pretty much making out just feet away!

What's nice with WTL is that we are only a 90 minute drive away.

A week ago on Saturday I was able to get into the Chautauqua gorge, in western NY state, where there is a long standing (over a century according to newspaper articles) nude use area, for a nude hike. That is where I shot the 2 videos I posted on YouTube earlier. I am heading there again over the Labor Day weekend.

So since the beginning of August, we visited Avalon Resort, Whitetail Resort, White Thorn Lodge and the Chautauqua gorge, and this doesn't include using our pool and pool deck while nude! MAN DO I HATE TO SEE SEPTEMBER COME!
Rob
<n><
nytro
Native Resident

Postby JimShedd112 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:32 pm

Definitely a great report nytro. Really glad to see your wife has joined you in living naked and free. Did she or will she join you at the gorge?

Too bad abut the reprimand while others (you noted your wife) were made to feel uncomfortable by the actions of the adults. To me showing the normal amount of affection you';d see in public is not an issue but if it become too intense and maybe as exhibitionism it cold be a bit too much, maybe too much for children in particular.

Jim Shedd
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby nytro » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:31 pm

JimShedd112 wrote:Did she or will she join you at the gorge?

She has joined me in the gorge at other times, even when nude with me twice, and topless only twice, all those times were on weekdays, when no one typically is there.

She really doesn't enjoy it in the gorge, it's a long hike into the gorge, then you have to deal with the bugs and walking on slippery rocks. This just isn't her type of fun. Then the hike out of the gorge isn't the easiest thing to do. So as a result, she probably won't join me in the gorge again, and I'm fine with that. She would prefer to just pull out a lounge chair and a book, and sit out on the edge of the lake at the cottage, while I'm out doing my nude hiking thing.
Rob
<n><
nytro
Native Resident

Previous

Return to Personal Naturist Experiences & Trip Reports