Kayaking and a great day

Do you have any interesting stories involving naturism, such as first time experiences, etc? Have you been to a nudist, or C/O resort recently? Share your trip reports, and personal experiences with us here, so we all can be blessed.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Kayaking and a great day

Postby naturaldon » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:47 pm

Beautiful day in NW MO today. Spent the morning kayaking local lake and the afternoon working on hobbies at home, both naked and not afraid, although the kayaking took some long range paddling to a remote, undisclosed location. :wink:
-Don
He must increase, but I must decrease. (John 3:30)
naturaldon
Native Resident

Re: Kayaking and a great day

Postby natman » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:37 pm

naturaldon wrote:Beautiful day in NW MO today. Spent the morning kayaking local lake and the afternoon working on hobbies at home, both naked and not afraid, although the kayaking took some long range paddling to a remote, undisclosed location. :wink:

Sounds like a GREAT way to spend some off time.

I spent Saturday on a fishing expedition with my son and four others (unfortunately clothed the entire time :( ). We fished every "potential" spot in the bay, trying to catch the elusive "Red Fish", we caught several croakers, a small drum, a bunch of small catfish and five crab and one stingray. One of the guys had about an 18-inch red, but just as we were about to net him, he got off the line. :( However, it was a great time to spend with my son and his friends. :D
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

Get exposed to the sun, and get exposed to the Son.
natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby jochanaan » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:50 pm

natman wrote:...a small drum...
Snare or tom-tom? :mrgreen:
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Postby webmeister » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:32 pm

natman wrote:
naturaldon wrote:Beautiful day in NW MO today. Spent the morning kayaking local lake and the afternoon working on hobbies at home, both naked and not afraid, although the kayaking took some long range paddling to a remote, undisclosed location. :wink:

Sounds like a GREAT way to spend some off time.

I spent Saturday on a fishing expedition with my son and four others (unfortunately clothed the entire time :( ). We fished every "potential" spot in the bay, trying to catch the elusive "Red Fish", we caught several croakers, a small drum, a bunch of small catfish and five crab and one stingray. One of the guys had about an 18-inch red, but just as we were about to net him, he got off the line. :( However, it was a great time to spend with my son and his friends. :D

Oh the darn tan lines. Sometimes got to do what we got to do...Glad you had fun and made some memories.:)
Live - Love - Laugh
Have Fun!
webmeister
Native Resident

Postby naturaldon » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:42 pm

Spending the day with your son... priceless. Mine lives over 1100 miles away. I spend the day with him all the time in my mind (and weekly on the phone). I do have a college-age son-in-the-spirit (who a lot of people at my church think IS my son) with whom I spend time regularly. My own son is his mentor, I'm the father-figure in his life. We're heading out next weekend on a young men's retreat with other guys from our church. I'm the "invited pastor," their excuse to carry it over into Sunday morning. :wink:

Might take my kayak, but definitely taking fishing poles, guns, and Bibles (doing the men's Bible study, Stepping Up). Not taking swimwear but if anyone wants to skinny dip, most of the guys going know that I'm in (that's no secret at my church, at least among the guys). My "son" has never skinny dipped and it's on his bucket list. We'll be on private property on one of MO's lakes. The water might be too cold though - it just depends on the first triple dog dare. :shock:
-Don
naturaldon
Native Resident

Postby natman » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:19 pm

naturaldon wrote:Might take my kayak, but definitely taking fishing poles, guns, and Bibles...

So, I just got to ask, do you "CLING" to your guns and your Bible as one presidential candidate postulated before miraculously winning the election?
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby naturaldon » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:37 pm

natman wrote:So, I just got to ask, do you "CLING" to your guns and your Bible as one presidential candidate postulated before miraculously winning the election?

Yes, I do, but I have a problem clinging to my clothes. :lol:
-Don
naturaldon
Native Resident

Postby natman » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:38 am

naturaldon wrote:Yes, I do, but I have a problem clinging to my clothes. :lol:

I, on the other hand, have a problem with my clothes clinging to ME. Therefore, I wear them as little as I possibly can. :D
SON-cerely,
Nathan Powers

natman
Mayor (Site Admin)

Postby jochanaan » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:29 pm

natman wrote:
naturaldon wrote:Yes, I do, but I have a problem clinging to my clothes. :lol:

I, on the other hand, have a problem with my clothes clinging to ME. Therefore, I wear them as little as I possibly can. :D
:like:
You can live your life in fear--or you can live your life.
jochanaan
Councillor

Return to Personal Naturist Experiences & Trip Reports