A very special moment

Do you have any interesting stories involving naturism, such as first time experiences, etc? Have you been to a nudist, or C/O resort recently? Share your trip reports, and personal experiences with us here, so we all can be blessed.<P>Only Residents and higher may post here.

Moderators: jochanaan, MatthewNeal, jimmy, natman, Senior Moderator, Moderators

Re: A very special moment

Postby JimShedd112 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:20 am

I tend to agree with your summation Bare Truth, though I have no proof. Camouflage clothing worn by hunters tends to blend with the surrounding environment, including blurred lines and, perhaps even smell, depending upon how they're cleansedetc.

Jim
Jim Shedd
NudistGrandpa
JimShedd112
Native Resident

Postby nytro » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:33 am

At that time I would've been wearing an old pair of leather covered Croc's. As for the wind, and on that particular day, I don't remember, however our wind, like most of us, comes mainly from the west/south west, and the picture I took (I don't have it here at the office, but it's on an external drive at home), I was standing east of the deer, BUT I did pass through, between many of the deer, so I was up wind and down wind of them at some point that day.

I will say this, the deer in our area have become pretty tame, as it comes to interactions with humans. We are between 15 and 20 miles from downtown Cleveland, and are in a suburban, development area, with larger wooded sections surrounded by housing developments. Since we've lived in this house, the deer have gone from snorting and stomping their front hooves at me, to pretty much ignoring me. Also, since this is a semi-populated area, even with the woods, there is no hunting allowed, so other than packs of coyotes running the area, there really aren't any predators to the deer, other than cars and trucks.

I think, at least in my case, all of these facts lead to the deer being a little more acceptable to a nude human walking around.
Rob
<n><
nytro
Native Resident

Postby MoNatureMan » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:28 am

I have had deer come out and watch me cut grass. Nude of course. They just watch me go back and forth. If I stop and watch them, they linger a bit and then walk off. Sometimes I walk up on them while hiking. Don't know if it means anything, but they appear to be more afraid of my truck when driving around than me walking up on them, while nude.
My place was off limits to all hunters again this year and my deer were going through 20-30 LB of corn in one feeder per day. My camera was getting 50-100 pictures per day of deer.
I think some of them showed up, knowing they were safe here in my valley. Don't know how many will remain, now that hunting season is over.
Would be neat if a few came out and said hi at the next Missouri Meet Up.

Ron
MoNatureMan
Native Resident

Postby Bare_Truth » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:44 am

Antlerless Dear Season Nov 25-December 6
Firearms Deer Alternative methods Dec 19-29
Firearms Deer late Youth Portion Jan 2-3

So Deer season is not over yet.

Maybe they associate your pickup truck with Bubba and his good old boys who do "road hunting"
I never met anyone that I could not learn something from.
Bare_Truth
Native Resident

Postby New_Adventurer » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:07 pm

On a camping trip on the Oregon coast about 1961 or so, I was walking from our camp site to the restrooms along a wooded trail with a log of bright sun and dark shadow areas, so seeing what was more than 20feet ahead was difficult. Stepping into the shadow area I practically collided with one deer, who just looked at me as if thinking, “Watch where you are going.” I backed up and walked around, looked back, and saw it still standing in the same place.
New_Adventurer
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:24 pm

New_Adventurer wrote:On a camping trip on the Oregon coast about 1961 or so, I was walking from our camp site to the restrooms along a wooded trail with a log of bright sun and dark shadow areas, so seeing what was more than 20feet ahead was difficult. Stepping into the shadow area I practically collided with one deer, who just looked at me as if thinking, “Watch where you are going.” I backed up and walked around, looked back, and saw it still standing in the same place.

What were you wearing for this encounter?
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Postby New_Adventurer » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:48 pm

Normal 1961 attire for cold weather on the Oregon coast, I was only 14.
New_Adventurer
Native Resident

Postby Ramblinman » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:00 pm

New_Adventurer wrote:Normal 1961 attire for cold weather on the Oregon coast, I was only 14.

Simpler times for a young lad!
Ramblinman
Native Resident

Previous

Return to Personal Naturist Experiences & Trip Reports